V-bucks

Discus and support V-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i byed v-bucks on my xbox but diddent get tem on my pc 1de4f272-8052-4320-9e4c-e01f4f25579e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordErfjord, Aug 16, 2019.

1. LordErfjord
    LordErfjord Guest

V-bucks

i byed v-bucks on my xbox but diddent get tem on my pc

:)

LordErfjord, Aug 16, 2019
  2. JosueRomero1 Win User

emails

I paid $100.00 for the v bucks and it was 13,500 v bucks
  3. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  4. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  5. bowski477 Win User

V BUCKS

If you purchased them right from the console they should just appear in your game.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

V Bucks

You can buy them in game. It will take you to the Xbox Store and allow you to purchase them there.
Thema:

V-bucks

1. V-bucks - Similar Threads - bucks

2. How to buy V-bucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy V-bucks: I have put £35 into child’s account and am trying to buy V-bucks for Fortnite. When I say ‘allow’ for purchase, I keep getting asked to add money? 3f8cb722-60ac-4a34-b4e7-ffa9aa0c7f4f
  3. Payed order but didn't get v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed order but didn't get v-bucks: Hi, My son had initiated a purchase of 1000 v-bucks. According to our family settings I have received an e-mail asking me to allow it. I did, and on the link sent, I payed the price. I also...
  4. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  5. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: Hi, I need to redeem my v-bucks card but epic-games will NOT let me log in even though I know my information. What should I do? 611fd707-cec2-4fe1-a8dc-772110969107
  6. Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite v-bucks: We bought the v-bucks from the Microsoft store - with help of MSsupport, because the payment stuck- after that we did get the confirmation of the payment but didn’t get the v- bucks. We restrted...
  7. Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card: Okay. I'm a little confused. I got my son a V-Bucks giftcard for Fortnite. As I have an X-Box live account on the console, he simply has another profile and he enjoys that. I do NOT play Fortnite,...
  8. Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account: Hi, bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus v bucks from microsoft store 6 days ago, but they havent appeared in my fortnite account. How do I get this issue resolved? e19e2bf5-765e-4c6f-9b63-d98179b79fcc
  9. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  10. I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...: So basically the title explains the first part; I use my 25$ Xbox gift card to buy 25 V-bucks on the Microsoft store and they aren’t appearing on my account. I play on mobile and remembered to...