V-bucks

Discus and support V-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i byed v-bucks on my xbox but diddent get tem on my pc 1de4f272-8052-4320-9e4c-e01f4f25579e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordErfjord, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. LordErfjord
    LordErfjord Guest

V-bucks

i byed v-bucks on my xbox but diddent get tem on my pc

:)

2. JosueRomero1 Win User

emails

I paid $100.00 for the v bucks and it was 13,500 v bucks
  3. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  4. bowski477 Win User

V BUCKS

If you purchased them right from the console they should just appear in your game.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

V Bucks

You can buy them in game. It will take you to the Xbox Store and allow you to purchase them there.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

V-Bucks

If they refuse the refund, you can write back to the email address that sends out the response. Getting in game currency refunds can be difficult.
Thema:

V-bucks

1. V-bucks - Similar Threads - bucks

2. Fornite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite V-bucks: I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. Buying v-bucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying v-bucks in fortnite: I’ve bought v-bucks (the 4,99$ pack) from the game and I got nothing because there were some error, though they have withdrawn money from my account. help please...
  5. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  6. V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-bucks: Elikkäs, ostin v-buckeja xbox storesta (laitan kuvan) ja ne eivät ole tulleet Fortnite käyttäjälle vaikka ostin ne jo eilen -[Translation - Else, I bought v-bucks from the xbox Store (I'll post...
  7. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  8. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  9. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: I purchased Fortnite V-bucks from the Microsoft store. How does my son access them on his Xbox? All previous questions seem to be answered with....you must purchase the vbucks from within the...
  10. Buying V-Bucks for Child Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying V-Bucks for Child Account: Hey all, My kid plays a lot of Fortnite and is asking for some V-Bucks. He's obviously restricted from making purchases, being the child account on my account, so I was wondering how I could...