V bucks

Discus and support V bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered pin for v bucks and its asking for a 25 didget code where to i locate this f890f951-f4f6-45fe-af1e-4607a11ae063 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDuke4, Feb 26, 2020.

1. JohnDuke4
    JohnDuke4 Guest

V bucks

I entered pin for v bucks and its asking for a 25 didget code where to i locate this

:)

JohnDuke4, Feb 26, 2020
  2. JosueRomero1 Win User

emails

I paid $100.00 for the v bucks and it was 13,500 v bucks
  3. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  4. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can you get free V-BUCKS?

You can't get free V-Bucks unless you bought the "Save the World" mode for Fortnite.

DO NOT fall for scammers and account thieves!!! You can NOT get V-Bucks for free through code generator websites or people asking for your account!!!

If someone offers you V-Bucks if you let them into your account, do NOT do this! They will steal your account!!!

If a website offers free V-Bucks, they only want your account login to steal your account! Do NOT sign in to websites offering free V-Bucks!!!

Every time you are asked for account credentials like your email and/or password to get "free V-Bucks", it is a scam, and you will lose your account!
  6. schnurrer Win User

V-Bucks vásárlás

Helló FlóriánSütő,

Megpróbálta megvásárolni a V-Bucks-ot a Fortnite-on, de nem kapta meg a V-Bucks-ot, és felszámították, igaz? Megvásárolták a V-Bucks-ot az Xbox-ból?

Ebben az esetben vegye fel a kapcsolatot az Xbox támogatásával, hogy segítséget nyújtsanak a probléma megoldásában ezen a linken: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

[original message]

Hello FlóriánSütő,

You tried to purchase V-Bucks on Fortnite but you didn't got V-Bucks and you were charged, is that true? Were the V-Bucks purchased from your Xbox?

In case that is the case, contact Xbox support so they can help you with this issue on this link : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thema:

V bucks

1. V bucks - Similar Threads - bucks

2. How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?: I redeemed a V-bucks card from Walmart on Epic's website. I took me to a Microsoft account and now it's in my wallet but won't show up in the game. Plz help, it's been over 24 hours....
  3. Missing v-bucks in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing v-bucks in Fortnite: We are missing about 500 v-bucks - any idea where we can query this? b890ba30-dad6-4858-a3e6-6aa8a54dfba4
  4. Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?: Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox? - 96ac7faa-a804-483c-916f-ebc150dedee7
  5. V-Bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Bucks: Comprei uns v-bucks pelo laptop na minha conta e nao consigo achar eles no Xbox one. Alguem poderia me ajudar, obrigado. [Mod Translation - I bought some v-bucks for the laptop in my account and...
  6. V bucks purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    V bucks purchase: I keep trying to purchase v bucks for fortnight but get a message ‘cannot process payment contact support’. What to do. e54b517b-a243-4628-aada-e9a670c7ffa2
  7. V Bucks gift card for XBOX One

in XBoX Accessibility
    V Bucks gift card for XBOX One: Last thread was shut down and I was told to start new question. My son has a new XBOX One console. We bought a V Bucks gift card ($25) for him from Target and tried to upload for him. We created...
  8. Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks): Hi, I need your help... my son bought v-bucks without my authorisation 2 days ago. He made a 25 purchase in 1 morning and 1 more yesterday. Totally 26 times which £238.73. I discover this...
  9. V-Bucks vásárlás

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Bucks vásárlás: A Fortnite nevű játékban V-Bucks-ot akartam vásárolni, de azt írta hogy valami nem működik, próbálja újra később. A pénzt levonta viszont a V-Bucks-ot nem kaptam meg, ilyenkor mitévő legyek?...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...