Valentine’s Day wishes

Discus and support Valentine’s Day wishes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you, Happy V Day to you too! d8ca5e85-a11d-4566-8ea3-141ecc86d66d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simple OJ, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Simple OJ
    Simple OJ Guest

Valentine’s Day wishes

Thank you, Happy V Day to you too!

:)

Simple OJ, Feb 15, 2020
  2. AthenasWrath01 Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Happy belated birthday! Enjky gaming time. There's no better way to spend your birthday.
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! (Even though I'm late!)
  4. ColdbeeR42O Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Happy belated birthday and Valentine's day to you as well!
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Just god bless every one of you.
  6. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Im having a good day, and i appreciate everybody’s good wishes, and wish everyone a happy fun day, with hugs and happiness for everybody.

i feel like everybody made me feel special and cared about, and i thank you all very deeply.
Thema:

Valentine’s Day wishes

1. Valentine’s Day wishes - Similar Threads - Valentine’s wishes

2. Valentine spirit!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valentine spirit!: Good day to you all! With valentines day rapidly approaching why dont we all get in the spirit by discussing the best gaming love story, yes, thats right, bring on the cheese . My favorite bit...
  3. Game Pass - Promoção Valentine's Day [ Translation -Game Pass-Valentine's Day promotion]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass - Promoção Valentine's Day [ Translation -Game Pass-Valentine's Day promotion]: Olá, Adquiri o Game Pass no último dia da promoção Valentine's Day, que terminou em 22/02, onde supostamente eu receberia 2 meses por 2 reais. Porém, na minha conta consta que dia 22/03 (apenas...
  4. Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming gift ideas for Valentines: With Valentines day coming up. I thought I would ask you guys for some gift suggestions in the gaming world. Do you have any plans or super awesome gifts to give your loved ones? I'm trying to...
  5. Valentines Special 2019 CO-OP games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Valentines Special 2019 CO-OP games: This got some great reviews I believe the only complaints was it was too short a game,but it was very much enjoyed. cbbcef27-3fd6-42ca-b1ec-aa693f085deb
  6. Valentines rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Valentines rewards: Hey, I just bought WWE 2k18 via my xbox one but I diddn’t get rewarded the 4000 points, did I do something wrong? 1ef25da4-1b5b-4d7a-9dc3-a3fa8037786b
  7. Gears of war UE valentines day promotional weapon skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war UE valentines day promotional weapon skin: I played gears of war during its valentines day promotion weekend and I have yet to receive my weapon skin. All you had to do was play one match during the promotion week to receive the skin. I...
  8. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???: I just purchased this game for XBOX 360, and when I connect to online mode it gives me all these things that can be downloaded, including new costumes and 2 new characters, Jill Valentine...
  9. valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...: did anybody else not get the Silvia S14 After completing the forzathon event 'date night' yesterday? Like I said... NOT HAPPY!!! Is it another 'server issue'? What is the deal? Any help would be...
  10. Valentines Day - Come Play With Me and Get On YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valentines Day - Come Play With Me and Get On YouTube: 1 v 1 Kill Confirmed Xbox One Small Maps 10 - 15 minute limit. GAMEPLAY SHOWN REGARDLESS OF RESULT Fire me a message. 08ad80c9-046e-44b2-9ebf-0f255f918ca9