validation code

Discus and support validation code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; je me suis trompe de compte sur ma xbox one lorsque j'ai valide la carte virtual monais sur nba 2k20. Peux t'on rebasculer la somme sur le 2eme... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RiKz ZeKyRx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. RiKz ZeKyRx
    RiKz ZeKyRx Guest

validation code

je me suis trompe de compte sur ma xbox one lorsque j'ai valide la carte virtual monais sur nba 2k20.

Peux t'on rebasculer la somme sur le 2eme compte. Sachant que le jeux et chargé sur le 2eme compte.

merci de votre retour

[Translate]

I got the wrong account on my xbox one when I validated the virtual monaet card on nba 2k20.

Can we turn the money back on the second account. Knowing that the games and loaded on the 2nd count.

thank you for your return

:)

RiKz ZeKyRx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. agtjamesb007 Win User

Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

No error codes. It just says this code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code.
  3. ilson delboy Win User

WarFace open beta

I tried my code and says its not a valid code please enter a valid code. Got in touch with Xbox support and they told me it was a valid unused code. Anyone got a answer on how to get this to work?
  4. TauntHalo909087 Win User

Cant redeem a code

Code for "Dance Central 2"

Tired to redeem it on the website and on the console.

On the console result was this: "Code is not valid. Enter a valid code"
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Code not valid

Hey there Dragon! If you successfully entered the code and it's not showing in your History, you may have accidentally redeemed it to a different account. Please check any other profiles that are on the console as well as any that may have been logged into
    Xbox.com if you redeemed it online. Let us know if you find it in the History of one of these profiles. Thanks!
  6. M0N5T3RxL3G3ND Win User

Code not valid

Can u find it in quick play???
Thema:

validation code

1. validation code - Similar Threads - validation code

2. WHy did you not give a valid code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHy did you not give a valid code ?: since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code...
  3. check activation code for validity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    check activation code for validity: Can you please tell me how to check the activation code for validity without activating it? 55088e49-2b4d-4ac1-9ea6-b880c8fea5bd
  4. code non valide [Translation - Invalid code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code non valide [Translation - Invalid code]: Bonjour Je viens d'acheter une xbox one S FORNITE, j'ai entré le code pour skin+2000 v+pioche et planeur. Rien apparait quand je refais code dit deja utilisé Voila merci beaucoup Roxane....
  5. The game code I bought yesterday is not valid

in XBoX Accessibility
    The game code I bought yesterday is not valid: In the Code text box shadcwof war I did. There's no game. 태국어 러시아어 독일어 트남어 힌디어 Code number is [Moderator Removed - Personal Information] f18f5999-9e75-46e2-be83-470d9dd72661
  6. "This code isn't valid anymore."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "This code isn't valid anymore.": I was just on a chat with a rep named Joy S. I had received via Xbox Live message 4 codes for Gears of War (GoW2, GoW3, GoW:Judgement, Operations Pack). All of them worked except for Gears of War...
  7. My DVD Code is not valid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DVD Code is not valid?: Hello! After a malfunction in the updates of the Windows operating system, I conducted maintenance of my PC and OS, after that I started installing my games on a new one including Resident Evil...
  8. "Code not valid" can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Code not valid" can anyone help?: I bought a Fallout 3 code for my Xbox 360 yesterday, I was so excited to redeem the code and play, but it says It's not valid. And I don't know what to do because I tried everything I can: -Made...
  9. Error in validating the Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error in validating the Xbox Live Gold code: Good Night, My product is the Xbox One S, I bought the 25-character Xbox Live Gold key but when I insert it it demonstrates this message Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region...
  10. Valid Prepaid 12 month code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Valid Prepaid 12 month code not working: I bought a 12 month prepaid code like I have done many times before (12 year xbox live Gold veteran). I tried to apply this to my account, it recognized it as a valid code and asked me to do auto...