vampry wont download via xbox beta app

Discus and support vampry wont download via xbox beta app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnPascente, Sep 3, 2019.

1. JohnPascente
    JohnPascente Guest

I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download

Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3

:)

JohnPascente, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

You may need to re-register the Windows Store:

Go to Search, type powershell, right-click Powershell, and go to Run as administrator

Enter the following command, and press Enter: Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”}

Restart your computer
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Fehlercode 0x8007065E bei herunterladen von Spielen [Translate] Download game error code 0x8007065E

Sorry to hear it. If you're having trouble downloading via the the beta app then please try downloading the game via the Store App. :)
  4. ScantilyCloud Win User

not working, every time i open it and few seconds it off

Try downloading the Xbox (beta) app and see if that works. You said it stays open for a minute, can you report a problem via the beta app (if you're using it)?

Thanks
  5. WPAK Win User

Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game Pass Application

Hi there,

can you also try to download the app via the Microsoft Store app on the PC.

It should be there when you search for Xbox beta. This should show the app with the name Xbox (beta).

To see if that works.

Let us know the results
  6. Dale_T Win User

Xbox App not showing friends

Hi, have you attempted to download the Xbox beta app and see if that would show your friends?

Thanks
    Just tried the Xbox beta app and it says the same thing and still wont show friends. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Thema:

1. vampry wont download via xbox beta app - Similar Threads - vampry wont download

2. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...
  3. Xbox one x wont boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x wont boot: So my xbox one x will light up and make the power on beeping noise for about 3 seconds then makes the power off beeping and turns off. tried all the forum suggestions to no avail. no warranty. was...
  4. Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.: After all of ur issues with your server my games won't start, randomly all the times i need clean the cache cuz your server is balistik and doesnt recognize i bought those games and doesnt...
  5. rainbow six seige wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six seige wont load: my game will only open to the first imge and will kick me to the home screen ive tried restarting my xbox un installing and reinstalling and have the game in my order history ive even tried going...
  6. Game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start: I put my fifa game in and it repeatedly tells me to insert disc. I have tried several times and still nothing. Ive tried restarting, taking it in and out and leaving it to see if it would load but...
  7. I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the gamertag shark and it wont let me: I've been trying to change my gamertag too shark and it says its been taken and not available but when I look it up on the xbox menu it doesnt show up so I'm not sure if I can use the gamertag or...
  8. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626
  9. Wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont turn on: So I did the 1st step I read on here hold button for 10 seconds and then unplug for 5 minutes I did that turned back on xbox and it has been 15 minutes so far and it just turned to the black...
  10. xbox glitchy and wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox glitchy and wont turn on: so i turned on my xbox, and it was acting normal for 10 seconds, then it just turned off like i just pressed the off button. i did most of the things xbox support told me to, but none of them...