Vampyr cloud saves on game pass

Discus and support Vampyr cloud saves on game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop. Unfortunately when I play Vampyr the game pass version on my Laptop the saves are not showing up on my PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LightningFX, Mar 19, 2020.

1. LightningFX
    LightningFX Guest

I have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop. Unfortunately when I play Vampyr the game pass version on my Laptop the saves are not showing up on my PC. Dosen't Vampyr have cloud save? I would like to play on the go and come home and pick up where I left off.
    And yes I am using the same account

:)

LightningFX, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

any saved games in the cloud will pass over.
  3. KingJayMax Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

Preys a great game I also enjoyed Vampyr. I'd love to see Skyrim come to game pass
  4. Geth Win User

Gamepass Game Observer

That will probably be my next game I play on Game pass after Vampyr.

I have so many games I gotta catch up on.
  5. Iugracten Win User

Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

Yeah I'll probably do that, because at least on PC using Game Pass, it's not saving on the cloud.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

Thema:

1. Vampyr cloud saves on game pass - Similar Threads - Vampyr cloud saves

2. Vampyr Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr Xbox Game Pass: First of all I cant seem to sign in on the xbox beta app it goes through the whole select account and whatever then I click lets play and then it does nothing and doesn't sign me in. So now that...
  3. Vampyr is super laggy on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr is super laggy on pc: I can play any other game on pc but for some reason, this game is super laggy even if I dr****nd of ridiculous I have an Acer Nitro 5 the newer model its got an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti I have...
  4. A technical problem in Vampyr

in XBoX on Windows
    A technical problem in Vampyr: I just downloaded Vampyr with Xbox Game Pass, unfortunately I can't play it. I have a bug when my game is set to 1920*1020 but it lets me use only small portion of the screen, left upper corner,...
  5. is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    is vampyr actually challenging me?? help (game pass): so the other day i was bored and and started downloading vampyr cause i have game pass, the internet connection was slow and i changed my mind about an hour later and cancelled the installation...
  6. Vampyr streaming no audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr streaming no audio problem: When i stream with vampyr from the xbox one s on twitch its seems with no sound and audio any answer or anyone have the same problem?? And what about the update 4.or the vampyr develop they are...
  7. Vampyr xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr xbox game pass for pc: I just downloaded Vampyr and as soon as I get in I can't select most things in settings, for example: when I select audio I can only select 0 for each option, and when I go back to the main menu I...
  8. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  9. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i...
  10. Vampyr en pc a través de gamepass para pc no desbloquea los logros [Translation - Vampyr on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr en pc a través de gamepass para pc no desbloquea los logros [Translation - Vampyr on...: He finalizado vampyr y no se me ha desbloqueado ningún logro, ni me ha contado el tiempo de juego, ¿podrían solucionarlo y de paso desbloquearme los logros y el tiempo de juego?...