Vanguard license not found after recent update

Discus and support Vanguard license not found after recent update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently updated vanguard (Physical copy) and now it’s become unplayable. Upon start I get no license found. In main menu Multiplayer is locked and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertCarper, Sep 4, 2022.

1. RobertCarper
    RobertCarper Guest

Recently updated vanguard (Physical copy) and now it’s become unplayable.

Upon start I get no license found.

In main menu Multiplayer is locked and it says purchase game.

No zombies no campaign NOTHING just locked MP or purchase options.

Steps I’ve tried

cleared cache

Cleared all persistent storage

Cleared all saved games

Uninstall reinstall the entire game

Hard reset console

Soft reset console

Formatted console

Updated console

Moved all games to expansion ssd

Tried on main console only then on expansion only still doesn’t work

Removed and delete profile

Unlink from activision

Nat is open even tried another router

Tried alternate copy of vanguard for series x still no luck.

Anyone have this issue ?

I’m not willing to pay $60 for something digital that I already own physically.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

RobertCarper, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Can no longer cast to from Win10 after last preview.

I had the same problem after the most recent insider update I searched the found a fix
  3. Smwutches Win User

Licenses and if they work on other accounts.

When you purchase content (avatar items are not licensed this way) the licenses are tied to the gamertag that purchased them as well as the console they were purchased on. So as long as you're playing on the console that has the console license then all
    profiles will have access to the content.

Why it's working after the recent update, though, I'm not sure.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Some people are just not "Gold ready"

That happened to me a few times. Most recently when I unlocked the Cerberus Vanguard and wanted to test him out...on BRONZE. I got put into a FBWGG match that literally ended 5 seconds after I entered on Wave 2.

Speaking of the Cerberus Vanguard, I love that guy. The only Vanguard I play with regularly. I always love it when I play him against Cerberus and he/I wreck.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Psychonauts/Australia

The game was delisted from the marketplace last year due to licensing issues and just recently was re-added. They may not have updated the licenses for Australia yet.
Thema:

1. Vanguard license not found after recent update - Similar Threads - Vanguard license found

2. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...
  3. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  4. Refund denied on Call of duty vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied on Call of duty vanguard: A while ago I had made a request on call of duty vanguard. Before being the game I had checked reviews and they seemed positive. The game was also on sale so I go it. Well the gane was awful lots...
  5. Call of Duty Vanguard not working

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Vanguard not working: Hello all. I have the disc version of Vanguard and when I boot the game up and go to play the campaign it’s telling me to “purchase full game” despite the disc being in the console. I uninstalled...
  6. Can’t Exfil Shi No Numa in Vanguard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Exfil Shi No Numa in Vanguard.: Can’t Exfil Shi No Numa in Vanguard. Can’t Exfil Shi No Numa. Exfil option appears round 10 but every 5 rounds after that it does not appear. 8bb0dc9b-74aa-4444-9e77-080693773200
  7. Call Of Duty Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Vanguard: I have a weird issue on call of duty vanguard every time I'm inside the main menu and scroll around my controller just stops accepting any of my inputs. It's still turned on and I can still hear...
  8. Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard: Hi all, I made a post a few days ago about this, but i uncovered more of a direct cause for my issue. Ever since I got a new Acer monitor (so i could play 1080p 120hz), I’ve been running into...
  9. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...: Hi, So the last firmware still didn't solve this issue and not included in known issues list yet, this has been a problem since last November and neither Microsoft or Activision is even...
  10. I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre...: I have Modern warfare on the Xbox series x I deleted and re downloaded it because I had download all my games again and it said I have to purchase it even tho I own it...