Vanguard Purchase unable to download

Discus and support Vanguard Purchase unable to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Vanguard ultimate edition but cannot play it because the system is telling me to buy it again. Order number was Order 9300159096 Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARCOSCORTEZ4, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Vanguard Purchase unable to download

I purchased Vanguard ultimate edition but cannot play it because the system is telling me to buy it again.

Order number was Order 9300159096

Thank you

Marcos Cortez

:)

MARCOSCORTEZ4, Nov 18, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check if you can find the game in your purchase history and the purchase status is ''completed'', on this link you can check your purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the purchase status is ''completed'', clean your console's MAC and try to install the game through the library or store.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the transaction has a status of ''declined'', Microsoft has tried to make the charges but for some reason they were denied by the payment method. You will have to redo the purchase.
  3. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Destiny codes not working

Me to vanguard, I^m nov lvl 20 didn^t recieved armory...

Is it because I^ve purchased code befoore the Game downloaded?
  4. Mountain Dew Win User

Destiny Vanguard Armory Pack, where is it to find..?

Hi onyx62is:

In the OP's post they mention specifically that they already show that the Vanguard Armory is purchased and downloaded on their account.

At this point it's just a matter of leveling up to Level 5, and then meeting up with the character in the hangar.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Bought Vanguard but unable to download on Xbox One

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Alright. Glad it's sorted! Happy gaming.
  6. ColtonBolduc Win User

CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased

I bought the game, says it’s having an issue with no option to install
Thema:

1. Vanguard Purchase unable to download - Similar Threads - Vanguard Purchase unable

2. XBOX Series X: COD Vanguard re-starts at tier 1 after stopping the game at, for example,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X: COD Vanguard re-starts at tier 1 after stopping the game at, for example,...: XBOX series X: COD Vanguard re-starts at Tier 1 after stopping the game, for example, at Tier 42! After powerup, COD displays message like "no connection, xbox live server interupted' or similar...
  3. I own the Vanguard Disc, when I try to play, it tells me I must own the game, I own the disc!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Vanguard Disc, when I try to play, it tells me I must own the game, I own the disc!!!: I own the disc, the Vanguard disc, when I want to play, it tells me I have to buy the game! This is the second time this has happened, please help or call me [mod removed]...
  4. Why doesn't warzone show that I own vanguard now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't warzone show that I own vanguard now?: I bought a vanguard disc from Walmart game plays fine but when I go to warzone the home screen says purchase 6400c658-7880-4b12-b8ca-7fda75719416
  5. What gun are you using in Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gun are you using in Vanguard: Just curious what set up people are using in Vanguard and how well are you doing with it? Looking for a killing machine a387b5b9-dc9a-4b70-8532-559fae9d33c6
  6. Call of Duty Vanguard Check Back in a Bit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Vanguard Check Back in a Bit: I have purchased the Call of Duty Vanguard digital download for my XBox One. Every time I try to download the game, I get a "Check Back in a Bit" error message. I have verified my Microsoft...
  7. Cod vanguard purchased but never installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod vanguard purchased but never installed: So I purchased cod vanguard on Xbox one I’ve done all the updates to the Xbox and other cod games but cod vanguard doesn’t even show up in my games doesn’t show up as downloading just nothing when...
  8. Purchased COD Vanguard. Cant find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased COD Vanguard. Cant find game: I purchased Cod Vanguard digital copy. Payment went through right away. (funny how there is never a problem with that). However, the game is nowhere to be found. If I go to the Microsoft Store....
  9. CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased: I bought call of duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition and it will not download. You can’t tell me I spent 100 dollars for nothing. Please fix this ASAP. I did restart my Xbox, I have plenty of room for...
  10. i have purchased cod vanguard still not showing in library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchased cod vanguard still not showing in library.: uh game isnt showing up on library. [img] a1ee52c1-528f-4f21-8c29-d29e8fd130c7