Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card

Discus and support Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card. i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enfemtifyra, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Enfemtifyra
    Enfemtifyra Guest

I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card.

i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about expiration date.

Obviously i dont have the receipt for the purchase, but who keeps that anyway..?

Having xbox live for 12 years straight, but found the box with the card today..

show some mercy plz, im among your best customers!

:)

Enfemtifyra, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card.

i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about expiration date.

Obviously i dont have the receipt for the purchase, but who keeps that anyway..?

Having xbox live for 12 years straight, but found the box with the card today..

show some mercy plz, im among your best customers!
    Did you try to put the code in. If i remember right there was a window where they where usable but never kept track of it
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, since the system has changed there is no way of redeeming the card for the points. The only way support could help is if you had the proof of purchase. Unfortunately, you state you do not
    have that any longer.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

3month prepaid code missing points

The 800 points were with the card? Usually if you purchase a card that has 2 items with it, there are 2 codes to redeem: one of the points and one for the subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag changed and years of work

With Microsoft Rewards points, once you earn enough points you can redeem an Xbox gift card to add funds to your account and then use those funds to purchase a gamertag change. The support person you spoke to was misinformed on how many points it takes.
    Prior to the currency system Microsoft used points as currency and at that time it cost 800 Microsoft points to change a tag. Microsoft points are not the same as Microsoft Rewards points though so you would need enough points to redeem a $10 gift card as
    well as a little extra to cover tax.
Thema:

1. Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card - Similar Threads - Vant redeem 800

2. Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]: Boa tarde. Tenho um Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of Wars 4 Edição Limitada, comprei ele na loja, novo lacrado. Sempre foi meu. Baixei o Jogo Gears Of War 3 do cartão que vem no pacote e pra minha...
  3. Unusable redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unusable redeem code: My son received an xbox pre-paid gift card for his birthday, the last four digits of the redeem code are unreadable so I have requested a new code via the website. I uploaded a photo of the card...
  4. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  5. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  6. This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." I enteThis token has expired and cannot be...: Hi. I requested a xbox live 3 months gold code via my Microsoft Rewards page. And got the code instantly. Which was on the 25th of June. I was about to redeem the code just now but im being...
  7. can’t redeem Xbox live code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t redeem Xbox live code: Hi i have recently been charged on reoccurring bill for Xbox live and once I turned off reoccurring bill I canceled my whole membership and it is giving me a pendinv payment on my trasacgion list....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  9. vant play multiplayer online ?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vant play multiplayer online ?!: (CALL OF DUTY)Xbox one ,Why want i play multiplayer online with others But i am still online, i have restarted my router many Times’ and the Xbox one aswell But i cant get it to work poperly so...
  10. I pay Xbox live Gold but vant use features

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pay Xbox live Gold but vant use features: so i pay for xbox live gold every 3 months. I can see it in my credit card bill. I can also play online. But i cant download games with gold and neither can I see on my Microsoft account that i...