Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card

Discus and support Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card. i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enfemtifyra, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Enfemtifyra
    Enfemtifyra Guest

I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card.

i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about expiration date.

Obviously i dont have the receipt for the purchase, but who keeps that anyway..?

Having xbox live for 12 years straight, but found the box with the card today..

show some mercy plz, im among your best customers!

:)

Enfemtifyra, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card.

i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about expiration date.

Obviously i dont have the receipt for the purchase, but who keeps that anyway..?

Having xbox live for 12 years straight, but found the box with the card today..

show some mercy plz, im among your best customers!
    Did you try to put the code in. If i remember right there was a window where they where usable but never kept track of it
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, since the system has changed there is no way of redeeming the card for the points. The only way support could help is if you had the proof of purchase. Unfortunately, you state you do not
    have that any longer.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

3month prepaid code missing points

The 800 points were with the card? Usually if you purchase a card that has 2 items with it, there are 2 codes to redeem: one of the points and one for the subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag changed and years of work

With Microsoft Rewards points, once you earn enough points you can redeem an Xbox gift card to add funds to your account and then use those funds to purchase a gamertag change. The support person you spoke to was misinformed on how many points it takes.
    Prior to the currency system Microsoft used points as currency and at that time it cost 800 Microsoft points to change a tag. Microsoft points are not the same as Microsoft Rewards points though so you would need enough points to redeem a $10 gift card as
    well as a little extra to cover tax.
Thema:

1. Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card - Similar Threads - Vant redeem 800

2. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  3. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  4. Key code, redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key code, redeemed: I bought a key code yesterday for fifa and it worked and I was playing for a good 3 hours, today I had been on red dead then thought Id go on fifa, but it didn't work saying I need to buy the game...
  5. Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes: Ho comprato per Gears 5 delle lattine Rockstar li ho riscattati tramite il sito loro e fin lì tutto bene, ma quando quando vado a riscattarlo sul mio account Microsoft non me li fa redimere........
  6. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  7. Reset a Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reset a Redeemable code: I bought the deluxe edition of Shadow of War and it came with a redeemable code for all four DLCs. I tried to use it and it says that it's wrong. I tried entering it a few more times but it's...
  8. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  9. vant play multiplayer online ?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vant play multiplayer online ?!: (CALL OF DUTY)Xbox one ,Why want i play multiplayer online with others But i am still online, i have restarted my router many Times’ and the Xbox one aswell But i cant get it to work poperly so...
  10. I pay Xbox live Gold but vant use features

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pay Xbox live Gold but vant use features: so i pay for xbox live gold every 3 months. I can see it in my credit card bill. I can also play online. But i cant download games with gold and neither can I see on my Microsoft account that i...