Various Profile Sign in Issues

Discus and support Various Profile Sign in Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime try to sign in it asks me to redownload my account. I have delted my account. cleared cache three times, restarted xbox then redownloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DMikeandtheBoys, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Various Profile Sign in Issues

Everytime try to sign in it asks me to redownload my account. I have delted my account. cleared cache three times, restarted xbox then redownloaded it various times. Everytime, it stops downloading near the end then say's "profiles cannot be downloaded at
    this time. I have been able to play on another account perfectly fine on my xbox. There are no connectivity issues to xbox live. My account is not banned or in any way compromised. I don't understand why this is a problem.

:)

DMikeandtheBoys, Mar 30, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Games with gold question

You shouldn't have an issue, just sign in with your profile and download the game that easy.

You probably won't be able to if your profile is signed into the xbox one currently.

cross44, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Xbox 360/Xbox live - auto sign in preferences issue after or upon turning on console.'

on my 360, i had various issues with the auto sign in preferences,therefore when i turned on my Xbox it takes me to the pick profile menu instead;(i also tried re-downloading profile, and clearing caches.) i wasn't auto signed in even with
    the preferences on.

Outkasted Ghost, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

various issues

Second what Chips said about installing off-network. As to the controller, have you made sure to go into Settings and update your controller? There is a firmware update which fixes several little bugs and quirks with the controller, which happened back before
    they started releasing controller updates.
  5. teabeagea Win User

various issues

thanks for the help. anyone have any idea about the controller issues
  6. ChiPs x ChEeTos Win User

various issues

The reason that your installs are taking a long time is because you are installing them through your network. Try going into settings and disconnecting your network while the download is paused, then restart your console by holding down the power button.
    When you resume the i stall, it should go a lot faster because you are installing directly from the disc, and not over the Internet.
  7. denis97g Win User

Profile Sign-In Issues

8. voteDC Win User

profile sign in issue

Thema:

Various Profile Sign in Issues

1. Various Profile Sign in Issues - Similar Threads - Various Profile Sign

2. Unable to get audio through various headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get audio through various headsets: I recently obtained a second-hand original Xbox One (not S or X) and I've reset it to factory defaults. I have it connected to a computer monitor rather than a standard TV. I purchased a new...
  3. Can not open any apps. Various error message coming up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not open any apps. Various error message coming up.: Hi, When launching any of Imy apps it will come up with various error messages, network failure, error 7, opening the apps loading screen then exiting back to xbox homescreen, constantly loading....
  4. Various icons under 4K details not checked

in XboX Insiders
    Various icons under 4K details not checked: I'm having an issue with not being able to get all green checkmarks under 4K details that should be check marked. I am using an LG OLED B7A, Yamaha RX-V861 receiver, and the One X. I have the Xbox...
  5. Various Movie Titles that I've purchased come up with error code and won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various Movie Titles that I've purchased come up with error code and won't play: I keep seeing error code 0xc101ab80 when I try to play movies that I have previously purchased. I've ensured the console is updated. Having searched online this seems to be an issue for many but...
  6. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  7. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  8. Framerate on various original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Framerate on various original Xbox games: I've been testing out a bunch of original Xbox games on my Xbox 360. Some have good framerate and some don't. For example, the Grand Theft Auto games have somewhat decent framerate, Wolfenstein:...
  9. Various Xbox One X Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various Xbox One X Issues: Hello, Being the owner of an Xbox One, I upgraded one week ago to the Xbox One X. I am enjoying it so far, but I have been experiencing a few issues, rather minor ones, but that makes me wonder...
  10. Various games and error code 0x80831002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various games and error code 0x80831002: Split from this thread. Hello I have this problem right now, was the solution found? 99a08a3d-16c6-494e-9af3-db0a9966f214