Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered

Discus and support Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OregonturD, Sep 21, 2022.

1. OregonturD
    OregonturD Guest

Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta or code o need to be looking for ?? I never got a separate email other than my Microsoft confirmation

:)

OregonturD, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi OregonturD, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's all you need, according to Activision "The Modern Warfare II Beta redemption site only displays status and tokens for players who redeemed an Early Access Beta code on the site. If you pre-ordered a digital version of the game through your platform's marketplace, you’re automatically validated to participate in the Beta"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I pre ordered mw2 vault edition

If you purchased the game with a vanilla card, the money is going to be sent to the same payment method used to purchase the game

You can find a phone number at the back of the card, you can contact them if necessary

PS: don't send any order number, email address, or anything related to you. It's not allowed. Please note that here in the public forums and I as an independent advisor / regular user is not possible to access to account details
  4. Fresh♦ Win User

Its a 500$ gift card

Visa
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fresh

If your refund has already been approved. After approval refund estimated time can be up to 5 business days, but it can take more than expected due to internal processes with your financial institution

If that happens I can advice you to get in touch with your financial institution as soon as possible to speed up the process
    In some cases the bank reflects the money back in the next billing cycle
  6. DeathlyWK Win User

What did you pre-order? hardened or Carepackage edition? Message below!

I have pre-ordered Hardened Edition, was thinking about Care Package Edition but do not really need the remote vehicle. I have ordered the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty games since Modern Warfare 2.
Thema:

1. Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered - Similar Threads - Vault edition Call

2. I pre ordered mw2 vault edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre ordered mw2 vault edition: i pre orderd it the refunded it because i received nothing i got no money back were is it 22b6e4f7-7112-4117-ae18-1c4307150c6c
  3. Info on Call of Duty MWII Vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Info on Call of Duty MWII Vault edition: Hey folks, i recently got an xbox series X, im looking to pre order the vault edition of call of duty mw2, it says it comes with the cross gen package that includes a copy of the game for xbox one...
  4. Multiplayer on anvil vault breaker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer on anvil vault breaker: Game will not start when I try to play with other people 2a83d90b-5782-44ee-8073-2a64fd566092
  5. Xbox Vault Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Vault Sweepstakes: I received a notification back in December that I was a winner of one of the trading card prizes with 1 year of game pass in the Xbox Vault Sweepstakes. I filled out the form and submitted it but...
  6. Xbox vault sweepstake prize

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox vault sweepstake prize: Hi I won a prize from the xbox vault sweepstake filled out the claim form but haven't heard anything back yet a41f47ed-fdf9-4605-818a-c37ab55a9100
  7. 20th anniversary xbox vault sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    20th anniversary xbox vault sweepstakes: Hey, today I checked my email and I have won of the prizes of the xbox vault minigame(Red Notice xbox series x based on the movie) for the 20th anniversary. The thing is I can't complete the...
  8. Matchmaker has been cancelled (400 Error) ANVIL vault breakers

in XBoX on Windows
    Matchmaker has been cancelled (400 Error) ANVIL vault breakers: Ive done a lot of homework on this, most I can tell one person on reddit said they are running a new cheat program that is supposed to help clean out the cheating on leader boards? Im not clear if...
  9. Cant install Anvil: Vault Breaker and there is no error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Anvil: Vault Breaker and there is no error code.: I played Anvil for some time then decided to update it and play again, but the game wouldn't update, I tried to uninstall and install the game again to see if it would work, but now I can't even...
  10. So I Seemingly won the Xbox Vault Sweepstake, But I'm Confused

in XBoX on Windows
    So I Seemingly won the Xbox Vault Sweepstake, But I'm Confused: So I got this mail on the 7th December saying that I'd won a game pass Trading cards prize, with a linked Microsoft form with some stuff I had to fill out, and when I noticed the mail two days...