Vault need 2

Discus and support Vault need 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First come first serve ill invite you to a party 829496bb-49aa-4898-87cf-98e7dda813c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourAbusiveCat, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Vault need 2

First come first serve ill invite you to a party

:)

YourAbusiveCat, Nov 11, 2014
  2. AIM 2LOW
    AIM 2LOW Guest
    LFM for Vault of Glass and/or Crota's End

Just need 2 more for Vault of Glass

AIM 2LOW, Nov 11, 2014
  3. ZoVa Darmy
    ZoVa Darmy Guest
    VOG notmal

Need 2 more for vault of glass on normal. Message

ZoVa Darmy, Nov 11, 2014
  4. AIM 2LOW Win User

LFM for Vault of Glass and/or Crota's End

Just need 2 more for Vault of Glass
  5. wwbbjd Win User

Vault of glass on hard and crotas end on hard looking for people 30+.....message The Legit Kobe for inv (have check point at crota)

I have 2 For the vault of glass on hard
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Are they nerfing the M16A3?

speaking vaulting over a rail......whats with the vaulting-in-place exercise?...you and your buddies approach the same short fence/wall and they all vault over just fine, but for some reason XBL decided you needed a workout and it doesn't let you vault over
    the same obstacle your friends just vaulted over and instead you just stay there stupidly vaulting in place....the animation is the same, but you land where you started ...what a treat
  7. Mysterious Rage Win User

Fallout 4

[quote user="gutsycmor"]

Fallout 3 was set in a vault inhabited by vault dwellers ?? Your character (The vault dweller) was issued a PIP boy exclusively used by vault dwellers from Vault tech. Fallout New Vegas was set in the South West with a character called the courier who had
    no affiliation or connection to the vault genre, but mysteriously has a PIP boy on His or Her wrist. In Fallout 3 there is a Vault tech headquarters, but nothing remotely present in New Vegas. I think Rage is correct and You are sadly mistaken again. No
    offense, just fact.

[/quote]

Are you stupid, or just trolling? You get a Pip-Boy from the doctor (since he was from a Vault), he gives it too you after recovering from getting shot in the head; saying you need it more than he does. There are plenty of Vaults in New Vegas, and plenty
    of Vault Tec sh*t with it.

Your really need to check over your facts.
  8. XxHDBackPackxX Win User

Vault of Glass

Need help vault of glass level 30
Thema:

Vault need 2

1. Vault need 2 - Similar Threads - Vault need

2. Vault of Glass (4 Needed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of Glass (4 Needed): I need four people to help me and my friend with Vault of Glass. I have a level 34 Warlock (Voidwalker), or a level 32 Hunter (Fully upgraded Celestial Nighthawk and Gunslinger). My friend has a...
  3. 3 players needed for Vault of Glass tonight, 10:15pm GMT+00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 players needed for Vault of Glass tonight, 10:15pm GMT+00: Need 3 more guys for a Vault of Glass raid tonight, around high 20 - 30. Name: Age: Nationality: (Sub)class: Mic Enabled: 7d506657-1777-404e-aa6a-5eee94e07632
  4. Vault of glass on hard. Need 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass on hard. Need 4: just post in here and I'll send an invite! 5fef2a01-eab9-4535-9808-dfc2b6c1fa0b
  5. Need 3 people for vault of glass.. taking 2 through who haven't done it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 3 people for vault of glass.. taking 2 through who haven't done it.: My gamer tag is jinksygirl. If you are up for helping me get a couple friends through the vault of glass, it's much appreciated. I'm level 32, they are level 31. d2907b0d-f6d0-4306-b518-5f639e21e1b4
  6. Vault of glass 6th person needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass 6th person needed: in the middle of the vault of glass raid. Need 6th person join kx250f rider24 party c4a61b3d-12b4-483b-a40b-b7d6b6a4ac84
  7. Vault of glass normal need 4 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass normal need 4 people: doing vault of glass 27 and higher 462fbba6-3b74-4ad9-9052-90d45ea21c32
  8. Need help vault of glass normal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help vault of glass normal: I need 3 people for vault of glass after today I need 3-5 people 699db7d2-f3a7-41c9-a2c9-1306a065fa75
  9. Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid: Hey guys I am looking for 3 more people to do the vault of glass raid with on hard. Must be lvl 30+. Message me or friend me if interested, my gt Is Happy PP Dance thanks...
  10. Vault Of Glass Fireteam Needed ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault Of Glass Fireteam Needed ASAP: Hello Xbox! My name, as I'm sure you guys and gals already know, is and im here posting looking for new friends as well as, and most importantly, VOG fireteam members. now, I know what you're...