Vbucks and Fortnite’s “Split Screen”

Discus and support Vbucks and Fortnite’s “Split Screen” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to start off of how I can only buy 1,000 Vbucks, it doesn’t let me buy anything else, no packs, no 2800 Vbucks, no 5000 Vbucks, no 13500... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A1116401, May 24, 2022.

1. A1116401
    A1116401 Guest

I would like to start off of how I can only buy 1,000 Vbucks, it doesn’t let me buy anything else, no packs, no 2800 Vbucks, no 5000 Vbucks, no 13500 Vbucks.That is a problem Xbox needs to fix.Ok, this next one probably should of went to Epic, but whenever the other person opens the map, the other persons screen turns full black, that is a bug that needs to be fixed, also add creative to split screen.

:)

A1116401, May 24, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi A1116401! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On the first issue, issue, if you can please share the error message that appears when you try to purchase content will be great, If you can share a picture of it will be better

On the second one, yes this needs to be addressed by the game developer, can't really say if it's a bug or a intended design
  3. choppyseize Win User

Fortnight - Dual Screens

There is no split screen option for Fortnite on any console or device
  4. CinderGhost Win User

Split screen fortnite

5. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
Thema:

1. Vbucks and Fortnite’s “Split Screen” - Similar Threads - Vbucks Fortnite’s “Split

2. Fortnite, VBucks Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, VBucks Help: Hi, I spent most of my morning trying to sort this but with no luck. My son's Fortnite Vbucks account has a minus on it (-700). We have been trying to sort this but nobody can help and do not know...
  3. I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!: I bought vbucks on forntite about a week ago and they haven't showed up. I tried contacting Epic Games and they eventually got back to me saying that my purchase of vbucks was through the...
  4. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: if i buy vbucks on the microsoft storea app., will i receive them on my fortnite account on pc? 5d7be824-1ba5-48e6-ac7c-6e053d3d180c
  5. bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Fortnite V-bucks and didn't recieve any code or vbucks in my account.: I bought 5000 vbucks on the xbox.com/microsoft store and got an email of my receipt but didn't get any vbucks in my account or atleast a code I can redeem for my vbucks. (btw I don't have a...
  6. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: Hey, i bought vbucks using the microsoft store and someone of microsoft told me that it would be in my locker after 24-48 hours it's now 2 days later and i still didn't receive anything. I'm on pc...
  7. Fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite vbucks: Hey, so i just bought vbucks using the microsoft store is there any way i can get this vbucks on my pc. 880467ac-3dbe-46d0-9383-a7e0dbef9fb3
  8. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....
  9. Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...: So I use microsoft rewards and I am going to buy a microsoft gift card of 5$. With that I'll redeem that to my account balance and then I'll go to microsoft.com/store and buy a fortnite skin...
  10. I bought vbucks from Microsoft store for my grandsons birthday, he plays Fortnite on PC. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought vbucks from Microsoft store for my grandsons birthday, he plays Fortnite on PC. I...: My grandson plays Fortnite on the PC, not Xbox. I bought vbucks for him from the microsoft store (actually ended up buying them twice as it kept taking me back to buying page and I thought it...