vBucks hasn't arrived yet

Discus and support vBucks hasn't arrived yet in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi someone knows what to do with the xbox llive gold promotion of 3 months + 1000vBucks??? Theres already passed a MONTH and my vbucks hasn't arrived... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by federicoperez61, Jan 21, 2019.

1. vBucks hasn't arrived yet

Hi someone knows what to do with the xbox llive gold promotion of 3 months + 1000vBucks??? Theres already passed a MONTH and my vbucks hasn't arrived yet.

:)

federicoperez61, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

vBucks hasn't arrived yet

1. vBucks hasn't arrived yet - Similar Threads - vBucks hasn't arrived

2. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  3. Vbucks purchased; receved order number only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased; receved order number only: How do I redeem vbucks with an order number? I didnt receive a 25 digit code they are wanting me to put in.. acf48da2-12f4-489f-8f06-97cee693d910
  4. How do I redeem my retail store vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I redeem my retail store vbucks: Please help I'm trying to redeem my v-bucks fortnite card that I bought from a store in town . ***Moved from: All other issues / Android*** baf459c4-503f-40c2-8f02-19a7378e11e3
  5. Vbucks gift card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks gift card help: I bought a 40$ vbucks gift card when I go to redeem it on xbox 1 console its requiring a 25 digit code but the gift card only has 16 digits. I bought it at walmart and i have already contacted...
  6. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f
  7. added vbucks to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    added vbucks to wrong account: I tried to put vbucks on my account for fortnite and it ended up on my dad's. Is there anyway I can switch it to my account? 9f41ace5-6cca-4eb7-8eeb-01af6cb873e9
  8. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  9. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  10. Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks: I am so disappointed in both Microsoft and epic games... My son purchased 2 1000 vbucks cards from gamestop. My wife was trying to be helpful and activated the cards. She followed the instructions...