vBucks hasn't arrived yet

Discus and support vBucks hasn't arrived yet in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi someone knows what to do with the xbox llive gold promotion of 3 months + 1000vBucks??? Theres already passed a MONTH and my vbucks hasn't arrived... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by federicoperez61, Jan 21, 2019.

1. vBucks hasn't arrived yet

Hi someone knows what to do with the xbox llive gold promotion of 3 months + 1000vBucks??? Theres already passed a MONTH and my vbucks hasn't arrived yet.

:)

federicoperez61, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

vBucks hasn't arrived yet

1. vBucks hasn't arrived yet - Similar Threads - vBucks hasn't arrived

2. Fortnite Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vbucks: Excuse me I bought Vbucks for my account and then I opened Fortnite and the Vbucks wasn't delivered to my account *please answer me quickly * df0e8279-6b2c-488f-ade4-4da5ecc28c03
  3. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...
  4. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account. 1f8aebfc-71b7-476b-a08d-33288be6867f
  5. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  6. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  7. Charged for vbucks but nothing added

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for vbucks but nothing added: Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or...
  8. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  9. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased vbucks but did not get them: I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723
  10. Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks: hey i bought vbucks off of the microsoft sight and they arnt appearing on my account f8b0e24c-4c27-4adb-85c7-0fede337bfa3