vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

Discus and support vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are the vbucks I purchased not showing in my xBox account? How long before they show up? 50cef74d-ac72-45c3-8fa5-577c92c55f7c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek Whipple, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

Why are the vbucks I purchased not showing in my xBox account? How long before they show up?

:)

Derek Whipple, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM
  2. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

I have just brought v bucks for my son and my Microsoft account but it's not bringing up a redeemable code - how long should I leave it? His xbox is not linked to my Microsoft account.
    If you purchased the vbucks from the ingame store or from within the store on Xbox then the vbucks are automatically applied to the account that they were purchased from. You dont get a code.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Redeeming a code

If you are seeing the funds there then you have to go into the microsoft store on the xbox find fortnite and the scroll down to the amount of vbuck you want to purchase
  6. TSRsoulGenjitsu Win User

How do i get it vbucks✌❤

Vbucks are available in the microsoft store.
Thema:

vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

1. vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - vbucks purchased Microsoft

2. Vbucks purchase xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchase xbox one: Hi, I would like to purchase vbucks and have a code sent to my email address, I don't own the Xbox or fortnite it's my son who has this. I don't want him to know the vbucks are purchased as it...
  3. Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance: I have added $25 to my son's Microsoft account. He is trying to buy vbucks on Fortnite ($19.99). I have tried purchasing them on his account but am given no option to use his balance. Just PayPal,...
  4. Purchased Vbucks on PC via Microsoft Account-How do I access them in Fornite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Vbucks on PC via Microsoft Account-How do I access them in Fornite?: I purchased vbucks using a gift card via my Microsoft account. They are there as a verified purchase. How do I access them in Fortnite now? I do not own an Xbox One and only play on my PC....
  5. Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite: I purchased vbucks on my microsoft account using a gift card. The purchase shows up on the microsoft account. However, nothing shows up in my Fortnite game on my PC. I do not have an Xbox One. How...
  6. Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store: I recently bought the Iris Pack in Fortnite in the microsoft store and I got my friend to log into my epic account on fortnite on his xbox since I don't own one to redeem it. He was able to redeem...
  7. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  8. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  9. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  10. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

in XBoX on Windows
    L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...: Bonjour, Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils. J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC. Sur son compte Xbox les VBUCKS apparaissent,...