Vbucks purchased; receved order number only

Discus and support Vbucks purchased; receved order number only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I redeem vbucks with an order number? I didnt receive a 25 digit code they are wanting me to put in.. acf48da2-12f4-489f-8f06-97cee693d910 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebbieHellyer, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Vbucks purchased; receved order number only

How do I redeem vbucks with an order number? I didnt receive a 25 digit code they are wanting me to put in..

:)

DebbieHellyer, Feb 21, 2020
  2. BunnyHoarder Win User

Hi there, typically it can take up to 24 hrs for purchases to be processed. Microsoft sends out "order confirmations" as a way to verify that you have purchased the item. Even if it is digital goods, it can still take time to be sent to your account. I
    would wait a few hours to see if they pop up.
  3. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  5. Acarno Brani Win User

Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

Purchasing Vbucks on Microsoft do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox i think? you know...
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

Hi Skull,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you have got Vbuck purchases refunded, and they were used. For example you purchased 2500 Vbucks, they were used in game. Then you try and get a refund for the purchase of them Vbucks. Since the Vbucks
    have been used there would show a -2500 due to there isn't enough to cover this. Also for about a year Epic has now been pulling items that were bought when a refund is requested. This is a matter for Epic games as the Vbucks is their currency. Inform Epic
    you have recently requested refunds for the charges for Vbucks that clearly have been used as you stated you had a 50 balance.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Vbucks purchased; receved order number only - Similar Threads - Vbucks purchased receved

2. Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store: I recently bought the Iris Pack in Fortnite in the microsoft store and I got my friend to log into my epic account on fortnite on his xbox since I don't own one to redeem it. He was able to redeem...
  3. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  4. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  5. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  6. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  7. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  8. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  9. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  10. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased vbucks but did not get them: I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723