Vbucks refund

Discus and support Vbucks refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My child recently made a Fortnite vbuck purchase and where is my refund or money because as stated my request was approved and no one ever reached out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CamExplicit��, Nov 20, 2020 at 6:52 PM.

1. Vbucks refund

My child recently made a Fortnite vbuck purchase and where is my refund or money because as stated my request was approved and no one ever reached out to me within those 72 hours.

:)

CamExplicit��, Nov 20, 2020 at 6:52 PM
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Fortnite Travis Scott skin

if you used the 1000 vbucks towards buying those skins then had a refund, those 1000 vbucks will be removed and refunded to you, epic will of course removed what you purchased with the 1000 vbucks, you would need to contact epic to sort it out as microsoft
    only refunded, epic removed your stuff on the account.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

Hi Skull,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you have got Vbuck purchases refunded, and they were used. For example you purchased 2500 Vbucks, they were used in game. Then you try and get a refund for the purchase of them Vbucks. Since the Vbucks
    have been used there would show a -2500 due to there isn't enough to cover this. Also for about a year Epic has now been pulling items that were bought when a refund is requested. This is a matter for Epic games as the Vbucks is their currency. Inform Epic
    you have recently requested refunds for the charges for Vbucks that clearly have been used as you stated you had a 50 balance.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Getting a refund on vbucks purchase

The Vbucks from the Microsoft store are for the Xbox version only. To get Vbucks for the PC version, you need to purchase directly from Epic games.

Your friend may be able to get a refund by logging in on
    xbox.com/refund
    , then continue from there.
  5. Dondlan Win User

How do i refund cod points

Digital game currency such as Iron,VBucks or Cod Points are not refundable :(
  6. Nicole2319 Win User

Fortnite vbuck duplicate charges

Thanks Diego! I did reply to the latest email on the last 2 refunds being denied but no one responded to that email and it's been 5 days.

On the vbuck balance - I never received the vbucks for the duplicate charges but when they did the refund they took away the vbucks that they never gave in the first place. Do I need to talk to epic games about this? How do I contact them?
Thema:

Vbucks refund

1. Vbucks refund - Similar Threads - Vbucks refund

2. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  3. how to put the 2800 vbucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to put the 2800 vbucks gift card: how to put in 2800 vbuck gift card c2ee4300-31e6-4353-baa6-fab3bb29aaff
  4. vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store: Why are the vbucks I purchased not showing in my xBox account? How long before they show up? 50cef74d-ac72-45c3-8fa5-577c92c55f7c
  5. Vbucks purchase xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchase xbox one: Hi, I would like to purchase vbucks and have a code sent to my email address, I don't own the Xbox or fortnite it's my son who has this. I don't want him to know the vbucks are purchased as it...
  6. Getting a refund on vbucks purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund on vbucks purchase: Someone I know bought V-Bucks for her nephew today (who plays Fortnite on PC) in the Microsoft store thinking she would receive a code he could redeem. She hasn't received a code yet. Is this...
  7. Vbucks refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks refund: Back story: I purchased vbucks and was given and error message and it never showed up in my account so I immediately purchased it again except this time the first purchase also registered. so I...
  8. refund for vbucks purchase unathorized

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund for vbucks purchase unathorized: How do i request and get a refund for an unauthorized v-bucks purchase? My son thought he was using a gift card he got until I saw my credit card statement and all the Microsoft emails. I went...
  9. Vbuck and not being refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Vbuck and not being refunded: Been on a month run trying to get a refund spoke with support and did the chat but email keeps coming back as being denied 9a657b9a-f6e1-4d9c-aa6b-85c488a846f3
  10. Vbuck refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Vbuck refunds: I very recently bought 1000 vbucks from the Microsoft store. I have now realised I can use them on my PC and I don't have an Xbox. So how do I get a refund? 1676e1c7-4673-4925-8ccd-f8fca2036141