Vbucks went in my account instead of sons

Discus and support Vbucks went in my account instead of sons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son got VBucks for his bday. I redeemed them into his account (it even confirmed his account name) but they somehow went into mine. Is there anyway... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renton99, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Renton99
    Renton99 Guest

My son got VBucks for his bday. I redeemed them into his account (it even confirmed his account name) but they somehow went into mine. Is there anyway to get them into his? His account is a kids account on our xbox so could that be why they didnt go to his? Really strange because it even showed his specific gamertag when we redeemed them online.

Thanks!

:)

Renton99, Feb 23, 2021
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
  4. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

5. Galaxy Spams RT Win User

Didn't recieve my purchase for 1000 vbucks on fortnite

So i got a 25$ giftcard so i went to the vbucks store and bought just 10$ worth of vbucks but i didnt get it but on my microsoft money i didnt have the 25$ i had 15$ but still didnt get vbucks and then it said something about the store being temporarily
    disabled how do i get the 10$ worth of vbucks i didnt get back so that the 10 dollars i spent was for something instead of being a scam
  6. SoulWitness Win User

Unauthorized charges

yes, we had 8 charges for vbucks daily when no one was even home. Microsoft insisted my son made them. We do not have vbucks in our account--just charges for them. I'm having to fight this using the bank.
Thema:

1. Vbucks went in my account instead of sons - Similar Threads - Vbucks went account

2. Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Microsoft store bought vbucks: Ok, so I bought vbucks from the microsoft store, but how do i get the redeem code? I want to redeem the code through the epic games website but idk how. Pls help d23883e4-e81c-4ce9-a175-434283c7d06f
  3. Payments of vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payments of vbucks: Hi all, my nephew has an xbox i pay £10.99 for the ultimate pass... i lnow nothing about these things . he recently keeps buying vbucks with or without my permsion sometimes the latter.. how...
  4. Refund vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund vbucks: Hello! I accidently bought the wrong amount of vbucks on fortnite and I requested a refund and got that money back, I went on my fortnite account expecting the items I bought before realising I...
  5. I buy 1k fortnite vbucks and i dont receive the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy 1k fortnite vbucks and i dont receive the code: Hello, today I bought 1000 vbucks I have already written for support and the answer so far nowhere I tried to search code everywhere but nothing will help me someone please?...
  6. I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store: Is there like some kind of code if you bought vbucks digitally on the Microsoft store or something because I bought it on the microsoft store and hoped that it would automaticly connect to my...
  7. How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct: Help me redeem vbucks card to my 9 yr old fortnite account which is under my adult sons xbox acct b1d4d0af-d801-423e-b610-f1fcf967aa09
  8. VBucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    VBucks: Hi everyone I am 12yrs old and do not know how to add the VBucks my TT Riah got for my bdy.. Can anyone help me? 4f3547c6-ec95-4a0f-9016-1714dab6c074
  9. vbucks not appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks not appearing: So i recently bought v-bucks on the microsoft store but they havent come yet does it take a day or a week for them to proces it its my first time buying vbucks and i linked my xbox account to the...
  10. Redeem vbucks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem vbucks.: ok I am confused I bought a vbucks card from the onlin microsoft store but I didnt get the 25 digitnumber to reedem it whats happening? b98545e1-ecbb-4b8d-845f-d0ada2a051e1