Vbucks

Discus and support Vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; ordered vbucks on the 8th of dec and all was good, i then got charged again on 17th dec and as you can see i got a refund for 19.99. I never made the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by grantgolding, Jan 21, 2019.

1. grantgolding
    grantgolding Guest

Vbucks

ordered vbucks on the 8th of dec and all was good, i then got charged again on 17th dec and as you can see i got a refund for 19.99.

I never made the order, the money was taken from my account without permission . I NEVER even received the vbucks anyway.

I asked for refund which i received but then they took 2800 vbucks from me ???? Made me minus 2800 .y ? I NEVER received them to start with. So now my son has had vbucks given to him for Christmas and they don't show due to being minus .

Please can someone put the 2800 back on my account as my son is losing heart with the xbox now. He wanted a new Xbox for his birthday, now he upset and asking for Playstation . Once this is rectified I'm sure he will forget and carry on playing .

GG.

:)

grantgolding, Jan 21, 2019
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  4. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Fortnite Vbucks Promotion

You can't redeem the Vbucks and the gold membership in different accounts, and the Vbucks will be sent 2 weeks after the transaction is complete :)
Thema:

Vbucks

1. Vbucks - Similar Threads - Vbucks

2. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  3. Vbucks purchased; receved order number only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased; receved order number only: How do I redeem vbucks with an order number? I didnt receive a 25 digit code they are wanting me to put in.. acf48da2-12f4-489f-8f06-97cee693d910
  4. How do I redeem my retail store vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I redeem my retail store vbucks: Please help I'm trying to redeem my v-bucks fortnite card that I bought from a store in town . ***Moved from: All other issues / Android*** baf459c4-503f-40c2-8f02-19a7378e11e3
  5. Vbucks gift card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks gift card help: I bought a 40$ vbucks gift card when I go to redeem it on xbox 1 console its requiring a 25 digit code but the gift card only has 16 digits. I bought it at walmart and i have already contacted...
  6. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f
  7. added vbucks to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    added vbucks to wrong account: I tried to put vbucks on my account for fortnite and it ended up on my dad's. Is there anyway I can switch it to my account? 9f41ace5-6cca-4eb7-8eeb-01af6cb873e9
  8. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  9. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  10. Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks: I am so disappointed in both Microsoft and epic games... My son purchased 2 1000 vbucks cards from gamestop. My wife was trying to be helpful and activated the cards. She followed the instructions...