Vbucks

Discus and support Vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the marvel royalty pack on xbox store and i open the game on pc it not there do open fortnite on xbox or what??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reyanshk, Jan 12, 2021.

1. reyanshk
    reyanshk Guest

Vbucks

I bought the marvel royalty pack on xbox store and i open the game on pc it not there do open fortnite on xbox or what??

:)

reyanshk, Jan 12, 2021
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Vbucks

Hello Scott Graves(2)

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example, you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in-game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nutshell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred. I hope this info can help you.
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
Thema:

Vbucks

1. Vbucks - Similar Threads - Vbucks

2. I bought Vbucks and they are not appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Vbucks and they are not appearing on my account: I bought a $50 xbox gift card to use on the microsoft store to buy Vbucks. I bought 5000 vbucks and it hasnt showed up on my account. I play on pc though i have a xbox. I tryed geting fortnite on...
  3. Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing: Hi, so I boyght the fortnite crew shbscription, and it billed me for janurary, but when j check my shbscription it says that recurring billing is off, so I went and managed the subscription,...
  4. Load vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Load vbucks: I have a v bucks gift card. How do I load onto my Xbox one? 80a211d1-ca7b-436e-ab1a-6c64c1756eb6
  5. vbuck SCAMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vbuck SCAMS: Last month my husband said something to me about using the business card for purchasing v-bucks we do not use that card for any personal purchases it is used to transfer money to our personal...
  6. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: Hello, My son recieved 2 gift cards for $25 (2800 vbucks) 1)By accident I downloaded vbucks from a fortnite giftcard into my microsoft accound instead of my sons. I realized this after...
  7. I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store: Hi - I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store and I haven't received them yet and because i'm on PC I don't know how to get them. 7ace44fc-ca06-41b7-8115-78537d028442
  8. Fortnite Crew NO 1000 VBucks??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Crew NO 1000 VBucks??: My son hasnt recieved his 1000 Vbucks for this month and they charged my card at 3:08 am. We have tried closing game and opening again. Didnt work. 38187c7c-63f0-49f9-bb05-3cb19b2c08eb
  9. Fortnite VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks: Hi, I bought vbucks through my own Microsoft account. They are for my daughter to use on Fortnite. She has her own account. Do I get a redeem code to allow her to use them? Regards Colin....
  10. Xbox vbucks card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox vbucks card: The xbox asks for a 25 digit code. The card only gives me 16 digits. I follow the instructions to sign into the website but I keep getting a response stating an account already exists. It won't...