vbucks

Discus and support vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in fortnite if i buy a bundle for eg hazard platoon on xbox i know i will get the skin and other items but will i get 600vbucks on pc too that i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pushkal Adlakha, May 3, 2021.

1. vbucks

in fortnite if i buy a bundle for eg hazard platoon on xbox i know i will get the skin and other items but will i get 600vbucks on pc too that i was confused about please help

:)

Pushkal Adlakha, May 3, 2021
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Vbucks

Hello Scott Graves(2)

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example, you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in-game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nutshell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred. I hope this info can help you.
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
Thema:

vbucks

1. vbucks - Similar Threads - vbucks

2. I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance: It is not letting me make a prchase with my Microsoft balance but is giving option for debit card, paypal and mobile or redeem gift card i have 40 dollars in my account i have checked in the...
  3. I bought vbucks from ms store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from ms store: I have bought vbucks from ms store but havent downloaded fortnite on my xbox yet i have connected my xbox live to my fortnite account when i download fortnite on my xbox will the vbucks and...
  4. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  5. Fortnite Vbucks in Canda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vbucks in Canda: Hi there, since the new update, we have been having issues buying vbucks on Fortnite. My cc is saved and accurate however it it does not pop up as one of the available ways to pay. It is only...
  6. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite vbucks: fortnite vbucks code did not notify me and is not in game if somebody knows please reply 7d85914d-a2b5-4a2d-b3a4-2751f8f2d5ca
  7. Fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite vbucks: When I got refund of 79.99 $ for purchase of vbucks, the vbucks balance on my console was showing -3300. Before accidental purchasing of 79.99$ I had 1100 vbucks as previous balance which turns...
  8. Fortnite Crew vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew vbucks: I play fortnite and I am a member of the fortnite crew. Yesterday was the day i was meant to get the vbucks and they haven’t gone through. The bank card that pays for this definiety has the more...
  9. refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?: I refunded 150 dollars worth of vbuck on my account. I got this money from Xbox gift cards. It says the vbucks were refunded and removed but my account has not gotten the money back? what's...
  10. Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...: I've already refunded it and gonna try again but I'm just super confused because it took my money and didn't give me anything. b66c086c-ae9a-4c65-8dc7-46919796b360