Vbucks

Discus and support Vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I orederd vbucks from gamerxcodes.com and received 2 receipts about sucessful payments but didnt recieve and email containing vbucks code what to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaranDhir, Sep 15, 2021.

1. KaranDhir
    KaranDhir Guest

Vbucks

I orederd vbucks from gamerxcodes.com and received 2 receipts about sucessful payments but didnt recieve and email containing vbucks code what to do?

:)

KaranDhir, Sep 15, 2021
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Vbucks

Hello Scott Graves(2)

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example, you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in-game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nutshell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred. I hope this info can help you.
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
Thema:

Vbucks

1. Vbucks - Similar Threads - Vbucks

2. Redeeming vbucks brought via Microsoft site to give to nephew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming vbucks brought via Microsoft site to give to nephew: Hi there, I have just purchased vbucks for my nephew for his birthday via the Microsoft website. I was expecting to then receive a 25 digit code that I could give him in a card so he could redeem...
  3. Game and vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and vbucks: hi i bought 2 v-bucks cards and tried to redeem through epic game and then xbox It shows that the secondary code was redeemed on a different Xbox account. I tried to contact epic games they said...
  4. Vbucks card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks card: My fortnite account is linked to Xbox live and when I try to redeem a gift card it doesn’t let me with linking my my account to an epic games account. When I try to create it says my username is...
  5. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....
  6. Vbucks bought on MS Store- cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks bought on MS Store- cannot find it: Hi, I bought vbucks card on Microsoft Store and now I am unable to trace the vbucks card or currency anywhere. I did check the for note account connected to the Microsoft account ans still...
  7. Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks: I purchased a V-bucks gift card for my granddaughter, i don't have the card but I have a copy of it, without the pin unscratched so how do I find out if she has used the card or what her balance...
  8. VBucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    VBucks: I was given a Vbucks card for my birthday. I redeemed the card on the Epic website and then was sent a code for Xbox store. When I enter the code, I get a message that the code was already...
  9. Transfer Vbucks in my Xbox account to family member under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Vbucks in my Xbox account to family member under same account: How do I transfer the V-bucks I just redeemed on Xbox from my son's B-day to his Xbox account? It makes no sense that only I can redeem them because it's my account (and my credit card), but then...
  10. Microsoft store vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store vbucks: I want to get vbucks from my microsoft balance. It shows in the description that i can use it on PC but it shows available on xbox. I don't have an xbox so if i buy the vbucks can i use them on...