vbucks

Discus and support vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how i get my vbucks if i buy them on my pc? 34df37eb-39c3-4071-860a-3dfb8415aa2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keuhki, May 12, 2022.

1. keuhki
    keuhki Guest

vbucks

how i get my vbucks if i buy them on my pc?

:)

keuhki, May 12, 2022
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Vbucks

Hello Scott Graves(2)

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example, you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in-game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nutshell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred. I hope this info can help you.
  4. swift5428 Win User

Vbucks

How to link my epics account with Microsoft to get my vbucks i just redeemed fom vbucks card igot from Wa

lmart
    I need vbucks
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

So we went to game and spent sons birthday voucher to get the vbucks he picked up yhe £50 vbucks card which said £7500 vbucks on it so we cane home and put the code into the store which came up a £50 microsoft gift card but on the reciept from the shop
    it says fornite 7500 vbucks
Thema:

vbucks

1. vbucks - Similar Threads - vbucks

2. Transfer VBucks between two XBox accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer VBucks between two XBox accounts: Hello, I just bought a Fortnite Vbucks gift card for my son. I redeem the gift card to my Xbox account and not his XBox account. How do I transfer the vbucks to his account? I would greatly...
  3. vbucks card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vbucks card: I got a vbucks card for my birthday and I put in the pin and it says that the card isn't activated so I want to know how to activate it a57d6d3a-178e-45ad-a1f6-59e8a27e3782
  4. Can't find redeemed VBucks anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find redeemed VBucks anywhere: My son received three vbucks gift cards for his birthday. He plays fortnite on the xbox. He redeemed all three using my desktop and each time it produced a code he then entered into the microsoft...
  5. hey i recently got gifted microsoft balance and been wanting to spend on vbucks but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i recently got gifted microsoft balance and been wanting to spend on vbucks but it...: [img] [img] ok so this is the message i get but since theres no human helping please can someone help me out keep in mind i use microsoft balance. 0ee80c37-49f8-44aa-804a-4cb13e7eecc5
  6. Fortnite, VBucks Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, VBucks Help: Hi, I spent most of my morning trying to sort this but with no luck. My son's Fortnite Vbucks account has a minus on it (-700). We have been trying to sort this but nobody can help and do not know...
  7. Bought a bundle but did not receive the vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a bundle but did not receive the vbucks: I bought a bundle on fortnite It contained a skin, glider, pick ax, vbucks, etc. I got the skin and everything that went with it but I did not receive the vbucks. I'm reaching out because I don't...
  8. Vbucks gift card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks gift card not working: Hi i need help i put in my code for the vbucks gift card and it has not gone through yet after a couple hours e8c0371a-6d1e-46ec-b5f0-ac3042c7c067
  9. redeem vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem vbucks: How do I redeem a fortnite vbucks card to add to my account? 3eee396e-b9f6-4338-b5a0-a0b350bb9c89
  10. VBucks not credited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VBucks not credited: Hi, I raised a query on the 31st Dec however the answer I received did not help. We bought VBucks and we confirmed with the bank that the funds went through and that we need to contact...