Vegas 1 & 2 Codes

Discus and support Vegas 1 & 2 Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have buyed Rainbow 6 Siege on Xbox Store, but the Codes for Vegas 1 & 2 dont come. I wait 14 Days.... 3aad8dd2-36d3-401d-9b05-9100643c6932 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bruchpil0t, Jan 2, 2016.

1. bruchpil0t
    bruchpil0t Guest

Vegas 1 & 2 Codes

I have buyed Rainbow 6 Siege on Xbox Store, but the Codes for Vegas 1 & 2 dont come.

I wait 14 Days....

:)

bruchpil0t, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Rainbow Six Siege und die vegas codes

Habe nun 10 tage gewartet und bis heute nicht meine codes für vegas 1 & 2 bekommen bitte deshalb um zusendung dieser.

[Translation]

Have now been waiting 10 days and did not get to this day my codes for vegas 1 & 2, therefore, please send me this.

SneakySnake V, Jan 2, 2016
  3. SbSc DEMON
    SbSc DEMON Guest
    X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

I Got the same codes for Vegas 1&2 as well.

SbSc DEMON, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Vegas 1 & 2 Codes

Hey bruchpil0t!

Codes can take 7-10 days to be sent out. Because of the Holidays there is a slight delay, but keep an eye out on your Xbox Live Messages. If you don't receive your codes by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Jan 5, 2016
  5. cbaptist Win User

rainbow six vegas 2 download funktioniert nicht

I have exactly the same problem. Xbox purchased on the 29.1.2016 with Vegas 1 and 2 - Vegas 1 code is working but Vegas 2 not.
  6. jhawk6 Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hello,

I digitally preordered Rainbow Six Siege and today I received codes to redeem Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 for 360. I redeemed the first code fine but the code for Vegas 2 was the same key as Vegas 1 again.

I contacted support who directed me here to be able to get a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 360.
  7. General Mig Win User

Rainbow 6 Vegas Codes

Shortly after posting this, I received a code for Vegas 1, but not Vegas 2.
  8. LRT Nath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  9. bawkaro Win User

Free Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes w/preorder of Rainbow Six Siege Gold

Same problem here blue falcon! Just got the code for vegas 1 but not vegas 2!
Thema:

Vegas 1 & 2 Codes

1. Vegas 1 & 2 Codes - Similar Threads - Vegas Codes

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege: I purchased Siege a while back, and I do not know how to receive/find the codes I need to download the Vegas and Vegas 2 games. How do I find them? 114a91a0-6216-4d7e-8ad8-cafcae2927aa
  4. Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold: I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas. 6c020623-d15f-47c1-afb6-d0e58029a944
  5. Missing Vegas and Vegas 2 download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Vegas and Vegas 2 download codes: I ordered Rainbow six seige from microsoft store. It was supposed to come with two additional game code (vegas and vegas 2). I called Microsoft a few weeks ago to get it sorted out. Your...
  6. missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2: hello, I pre ordered rainbow six siege awhile ago and was given digital copies of rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 but I can no longer find them in my messages from xbox so I can no longer redeem them...
  7. Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege: I purchased rainbow six siege sometime near Black Friday because it was on sale and the page on the Xbox store said I would receive codes for rainbow six vegas and rainbow six vegas 2. Sometime...
  8. Fallout New Vegas Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Code: hello I'm missing a fallout new vegas code that was supposed to come with my pre order of fallout 4 when I bought it. Is there any way I could get a new one? b4b630fb-20d9-48f9-8bc6-df4535203d25
  9. i pre ordered RainbowSixSiege back in november2015 and i received a code for vegas 2 but it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered RainbowSixSiege back in november2015 and i received a code for vegas 2 but it ...: I Pre ordered rainbow six siege back in november of 2015. i also received a message from xbox giving me a free copy of rainbow six vegas 2, but since the message is so old its gone now....
  10. Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code: A while back I bought Rainbow Six Siege - it came with two codes for RS Vegas 1 and 2 for the x360. First code worked perfectly, but the second just won't activate. XBOS-4000...