Ventilation issue for Xbox One X

Discus and support Ventilation issue for Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X keeps freezing and crashing during gaming. I've done the following steps so far: Factory Reset Re-downloaded game that was crashing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tmacharden, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Ventilation issue for Xbox One X

My Xbox One X keeps freezing and crashing during gaming. I've done the following steps so far:

1. Factory Reset

2. Re-downloaded game that was crashing

3. Took apart Xbox to clean fans/heat sink with compressed air

Any help will be appreciated. The warranty expired so I'd be willing to try anything at this point.

submitted by /u/tmacharden
    [link] [comments]

/u/tmacharden, Feb 19, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

why does the xbox one x get so hot sound goes out on sound bar

are you giving you xbox one x room to breathe if it has room for ventilation you might be having a tech issue.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox one x turns off trying to play 2k games

Make sure your xbox one x is well ventilated. Is this the only game you are having an issue with. Sometimes the servers of the gaming company is an issue they most likely come with a update possibly.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox one x ventilation

I highly suggest you check this out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/ventilation
  5. casomat Win User

Xbox One X Ventilation

Ok, i think it's better to find another solution... Thanks anyway!
  6. Hordie Win User

Xbox One X Ventilation

Hi casomat,

I'd say that's fairly close. There's not really a minimum amount, but if the air can't circulate then it's going to keep heating up.

I'd suggest testing for yourself. Turn it on and feel it after a couple minutes, and then test after a couple minutes of game play. But ultimately, I'd give it as much space as you can.
Thema:

Ventilation issue for Xbox One X

1. Ventilation issue for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Ventilation issue

2. Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X

in XboX Insiders
    Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X: My Xbox one X fan is running louder then normal. I can hear it barely while my TV is playing game audio. I was playing assassin's Creed Odyssey when I had the game crash three time in a row on...
  3. Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue: As subject. My project scorpio xb1, shuts down while playing destiny2. When booted back up it said I had a ventilation issue. I can safely say that there is nothing blocking the vents, plenty of...
  4. How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.: My xbox360 starts up fine then the power light turns red and blinks after about ten minutes of powered on. On the screen it says that it is powering its self off until the ventilation is cleared....
  5. Ventilation and power issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ventilation and power issue: I keep having an issue whereby it turns off (launch xbox x) and reports an overhearing problem when it's not even warm. It then asks me to make sure it is well ventilated... it is... happens...
  6. Xbox Ventilation issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ventilation issues: Hey so, whenever I play the Destiny 2 Leviathan prestige raid, i get to a point and my xbox just randomly turns off. I turn it back on and it comes with a message warning me about ventilation. Now...
  7. Ventilation issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ventilation issues: How do I fix the ventilation issue? I have followed all the suggestions it offers on the error message and have left it off for days but when I turn it on the message is the first thing that comes...
  8. Ventilation issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ventilation issues: My Xbox One keeps shutting off because of a "ventilation issues error". Can someone tell me what to do to fix this? da75d8de-16c0-4630-bad0-5c001e2e4a3a
  9. Random Ventilation Issue After Windows 10 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Ventilation Issue After Windows 10 Update: I haven't played my xbox in two weeks due to the semesters end and finals. So, I decide to have a little fun this weekend and play COD and happen to notice two unnoticeable things: 1. A new...
  10. xbox 360 E ventilation and fan issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 E ventilation and fan issue: hello guys i recently bought a xbox 360 E i have had for 4 months and yesterday i turned it on after 5 mins it said "xbox 360 shutting down to prevent insufficent ventilation" i checked the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordament multiplayer shutdown