Verification my phone

Discus and support Verification my phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate and they tells me that they will send me a 4 digital code on my phone but never came i keep tryed but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charkianakis, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Charkianakis
    Charkianakis Guest

Verification my phone

I want to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate and they tells me that they will send me a 4 digital code on my phone but never came i keep tryed but nothing happened...Anyone knows whats wrong?Maybe my locate (Greece) is something that doesnt support? Because
    from the xbox in locates my country doesnt exist there...SOS please help

:)

Charkianakis, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Miss Diggz Win User

Phone number verification?

Hey there chumcool,

If you need to call phone support, navigate over to our
    Contact Us
    page. If you have any Xbox Support related questions, feel free to make a new thread detailing what you're experiencing/need help with. This way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks! :)
  3. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Phone number verification?

• Go to Manage your security info and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Add New under Phone number or under Alternate email address.
    • Follow the instructions to set up and confirm the new proof.
    • If you already have a proof on your account, you might need to use that proof to verify the addition of a new proof.
      Note Proofs can be added to new accounts without validation for a short period. Existing accounts will need to have their proofs validated by using an existing proof.
    • If you’re unable to access any of your current proofs (such as a phone number you don’t recognize or an expired email account), see Get help with
      your Microsoft account security proofs
  4. wishfulthink Win User

Email Verification Not Working

Tried signing up for Music Pass. Not getting a verification code in my google email. My phone number changed so I can't get a text. Can't change my phone number without getting a verification code. What's going on?
  5. 19c3ac5a-6e71-4eb0-b Win User

This Email Address or Password is incorrect

Yes. I have 2 step verification.

These are my proofs:

Two-step verification

Your account is protected by two-step verification.

Turn off two-step verification

Phone number(s):

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative email address:

xxxxxx@xxxxxxx (I have one)

Authenticator app:

You've set up an authenticator app to get security codes.

App passwords:

I've got an app password creator set up on my phone, which is connected to my microsoft and google accounts.

Trusted devices:

I've set up my trusted devices (1 Phone, 1 PC, 1 Tablet)

Security question:

Yes
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

microsoft rewards phone verification

Hello MeridianWolf,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

Verification my phone

1. Verification my phone - Similar Threads - Verification phone

2. CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CARGO EN TARJETA DE DEBITO concepto de MICROSOFT VERIF CIUDAD DE MEX 0000000[DEBIT CARD...: Hola que tal al poner mi método de pago por primera vez se me hicieron 4 cargos de 20 pesos mexicanos aproximadamente 1 usd, cargo por el cual no se me notifico y no aparece en mi historial de...
  3. Account verification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account verification: My freind recently had issues with account verification being denied. Why is this and how could he fix it? Thanks for the assistance. 84b7414c-4948-4276-a6b7-ca80bd0d20f8
  4. Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification: Ive been kicked out of fifa and asked to do a captcha verification puzzle but it just says error captcha cant load at the moment plz try again i keep trying but its doing the same for the last 24...
  5. Update fails during verification with Error 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update fails during verification with Error 8007045D: We have tried multiple times to update our XBox One using a wireless internet connection or wired ethenet connection. Either way, it fails during verification (after the update has been...
  6. Age verification not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age verification not working: I'm trying to set up my xbox to play during isolation, but it won't let me log in without age verification. After I put in my information the confirmation button just leads to a broken page. It...
  7. microsoft rewards phone verification

in XBoX Rewards
    microsoft rewards phone verification: just wondering; why does microsoft/bing rewards need a phone verification when i try to redeem my points? wouldn't an email suffice?.. i'm really baffled why you want to know my phone number so...
  8. Phone Verification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phone Verification: I've been trying to message friends on Xbox Live for PC all day and it has given me the same problem saying something about not having a phone verification. I have re-setup and verified my phone...
  9. Account.live.com wont send verification code to phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account.live.com wont send verification code to phone: So my account was temporarily suspended for sending junk messages, but i never did so since it was a new account. I tried to fix it by going to the website account.live.com, it prompted me to...
  10. Not receiving a verification code on my phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving a verification code on my phone.: Basically title. This whole thing started tonight when trying to sign into my XBL account. Error code 80151103 pops up so I do a search and do what it tells me to. So far I've cleared my cache,...