Verified account | Compte certifié

Discus and support Verified account | Compte certifié in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN Hi has any and all, I would offer a statue of option verify our profile on Xbox One like Facebook is Twitter. It is for you should back up to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BJM AnTHraX, Apr 24, 2016.

1. BJM AnTHraX
    BJM AnTHraX Guest

EN
    Hi has any and all,

I would offer a statue of option verify our profile on Xbox One like Facebook is Twitter.

It is for you should back up to the maximum this future options.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR
    Salut a toute et a tous,

Je voudrais proposer une option de statue vérifier sur notre profil Xbox One comme sur Facebook est Twitter .

Ci vous est pour il faudrait remonté au maximum cette future options.

:)

BJM AnTHraX, Apr 24, 2016
  2. Luis Nava07
    Luis Nava07 Guest
    Verified accounts

there should be actual verified accounts for famous people and for clan leaders like my self for Goldbase

My gamer tag is

Luis Nava07, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Bl4ck Ivory
    Bl4ck Ivory Guest
    Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]

Bl4ck Ivory, Apr 24, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

for any feedback it's best to use this website
    http://feedback.xbox.com

It is the one and only place to leave feedback, where you can post new ideas and votes for others

5. BJM AnTHraX
    BJM AnTHraX Guest
    Thank you for your help.

Good game to youVerified account | Compte certifié ;)

BJM AnTHraX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BJM AnTHraX Win User

Thank you for your help.

Good game to you;)
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for any feedback it's best to use this website
    http://feedback.xbox.com

It is the one and only place to leave feedback, where you can post new ideas and votes for others
  8. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  9. ae7b8294-4458-4f8b-9 Win User

Gamertag does not match

Anglais

Arabe

mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas a mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

Essayez avec cette orthographe : mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

my account xbox.com does not match my account on xbox360! help me
  10. pTyros Win User

Cree un compte microssophte[Create a microsoft account]

Non le compte créé ne supprimera pas un autre compte, il faut juste créer un compte avec une adresse email différente.

Cordialement,

[Translation - No created account will not delete another account, just create an account with a different email address. Regards,]
Thema:

1. Verified account | Compte certifié - Similar Threads - Verified account Compte

2. Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account: Hi, How (as an adult with 3 children's accounts attached to mine) do I change the date of birth on those accounts. When I log in with the child's account, the date of birth cannot be changed....
  3. Verifying my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verifying my account?: So here's the story: I buy a 360 S from GameStop and get halo anniversary and Ninja gaiden 3 I'm playing NG3 and I wanna play online mode and I get a message saying that my family settings is what...
  4. I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number: Hello, someone who can help me please? Time ago change the configuration of my account followed by doing two steps authentication after a while lost the number of my cell phone and now I can not...
  5. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  6. Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through to...
  7. Cannot verify account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot verify account: playing Elite Dangerous which allows 2 accounts—- no 1 account ok — No 2 account fine for a few months now cannot get in as account not verified—— to verify Microsoft send a message via E-mail—-...
  8. account verify

in XBoX on Consoles
    account verify: got a message on my xbox 360 saying i need to verify my account, even though i did this 10 days ago. When i try to access my account to enter the code, my account is locked, saying i have to wait...
  9. non us citizen adult verified account not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    non us citizen adult verified account not working: I recently created an xbox account for my son coming in from the minecraft app (android). when i try to log in to the account to enable adding him as a friend to my account I had to verify his...
  10. Verified accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verified accounts: there should be actual verified accounts for famous people and for clan leaders like my self for Goldbase My gamer tag is 92524942-21c1-494c-95f6-a7b300d2e0f9