Verified account | Compte certifié

Discus and support Verified account | Compte certifié in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN Hi has any and all, I would offer a statue of option verify our profile on Xbox One like Facebook is Twitter. It is for you should back up to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BJM AnTHraX, Apr 24, 2016.

1. BJM AnTHraX
    BJM AnTHraX Guest

EN
    Hi has any and all,

I would offer a statue of option verify our profile on Xbox One like Facebook is Twitter.

It is for you should back up to the maximum this future options.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR
    Salut a toute et a tous,

Je voudrais proposer une option de statue vérifier sur notre profil Xbox One comme sur Facebook est Twitter .

Ci vous est pour il faudrait remonté au maximum cette future options.

:)

BJM AnTHraX, Apr 24, 2016
  2. Luis Nava07
    Luis Nava07 Guest
    Verified accounts

there should be actual verified accounts for famous people and for clan leaders like my self for Goldbase

My gamer tag is

Luis Nava07, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Bl4ck Ivory
    Bl4ck Ivory Guest
    Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]

Bl4ck Ivory, Apr 24, 2016
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

for any feedback it's best to use this website
    http://feedback.xbox.com

It is the one and only place to leave feedback, where you can post new ideas and votes for others

5. BJM AnTHraX
    BJM AnTHraX Guest
    Thank you for your help.

Good game to youVerified account | Compte certifié ;)

BJM AnTHraX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BJM AnTHraX Win User

Thank you for your help.

Good game to you;)
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for any feedback it's best to use this website
    http://feedback.xbox.com

It is the one and only place to leave feedback, where you can post new ideas and votes for others
  8. USArmy1 Win User

demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the gamertag from an inactive account]

D accord mais la le compte est vraiment inactif verifier si vous voulez

[Translation-Okay but the account is really inactive check if you want]
  9. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  10. ae7b8294-4458-4f8b-9 Win User

Gamertag does not match

Anglais

Arabe

mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas a mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

Essayez avec cette orthographe : mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

my account xbox.com does not match my account on xbox360! help me
Thema:

1. Verified account | Compte certifié - Similar Threads - Verified account Compte

2. need to verify account to play 18+ games

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to verify account to play 18+ games: I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\ 14847166-e2de-486e-8a31-ce61da843bae
  3. Adding parent email to verify child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding parent email to verify child’s account: When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable difficult for something as simple as saving progress....
  4. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.: We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in. I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the xbox game pass cause I haven't gotten the...
  5. verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines]: xbox randomly asks me to verify my account and wants to send a code to the email for my live account however its an old email and cant access it. I've been trying for 2 hours to talk to some one...
  6. Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account: Hi, How (as an adult with 3 children's accounts attached to mine) do I change the date of birth on those accounts. When I log in with the child's account, the date of birth cannot be changed....
  7. Verifying my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verifying my account?: So here's the story: I buy a 360 S from GameStop and get halo anniversary and Ninja gaiden 3 I'm playing NG3 and I wanna play online mode and I get a message saying that my family settings is what...
  8. I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number: Hello, someone who can help me please? Time ago change the configuration of my account followed by doing two steps authentication after a while lost the number of my cell phone and now I can not...
  9. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  10. Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through to...