Verified apps

Discus and support Verified apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition to my laptop, from the Microsoft Store. Now, it won't run because apparently, it's not a verified app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BennBruce, Oct 18, 2020.

1. BennBruce
    BennBruce Guest

Verified apps

I downloaded Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition to my laptop, from the Microsoft Store. Now, it won't run because apparently, it's not a verified app. Seriously? I just paid $30 for this. Either it should be verified, or return my money. I mean, what
    the hell? How can it not be verified, when I downloaded it from the official Microsoft Store. This is bs. Can anyone help me?

:)

BennBruce, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

This one hasn't verified on the app for me yet either
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User
  4. luissolid Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Just to verify you want to uninstall a game, app?

Regards
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox App

Hey KINGCOBRAX7!

Thank you for bringing the issue to us! Go ahead and verify that the latest update for the app is installed
    and let us know how it goes! Also what device is the app installed on?
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Can't Open Home Screen Music App

Hi King Com VN! Just to verify, are you able to access online services in other apps? Such as the Video or Games apps?
Thema:

Verified apps

1. Verified apps - Similar Threads - Verified apps

2. I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email: I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email 35f58811-aff5-41c2-ac11-006823bf9769
  3. XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%): Hello Folks. My sons xbox had given up after a fifa download/update. Now its coming up with the usual error code 101/102. I have tried all steps. Factory reset. Hard reset. Both failed and keep...
  4. Custom Gamer Pic - Taking Very Long To Verify

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamer Pic - Taking Very Long To Verify: I recently went to change my profile picture. It says "You'll will see it again once we verified it's okay" It's been about 2 days! And still hasn't showed up? I read it only takes 2-5 minutes to...
  5. Recently Need to Verify Account Monthly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently Need to Verify Account Monthly: Hello everyone, For the past few months, right around the beginning of the month, I've had to go online to unblock the usual account I use with my Xbox. When I turn on the console I am signed...
  6. Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag: Xbox.com/en-gb/profile?gamertag=XboxAmbassadors e2e3adee-5b54-48bc-8a99-c3c7019af88a
  7. Whatsapp+1-6575292372 Purchase Verified IELTS PMP PTE SAT certificate 100% without exam in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whatsapp+1-6575292372 Purchase Verified IELTS PMP PTE SAT certificate 100% without exam in...: Purchase genuine PMP Saudi Arabia Order Registered pmp certificate online in Kuwait,USA,India Pass Guaranteed PMP certificate Without Exam for PMI PMP and earn better PMP salary and get PMP job...
  8. Update stalls at 39% of verifying

in XboX Insiders
    Update stalls at 39% of verifying: I woke up to it saying its update time. I click update and it sat for 2 hours at the same spot during verifying stage so i power cycle it, retry, no change. I reset it but kept apps, retry, no...
  9. Verified Name on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verified Name on Xbox: I've seen people with names like "Verified ✔" and I was wondering on how people were able to get verified 80ae4789-f421-4848-8e06-4900f1089091
  10. Failed to Verify Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to Verify Microsoft Account: Hi guys, So, I have two main namesake profiles on XBox Live, Kristal G Harm and My Seconday Profile, has lost access to XBox One Neverwinter. How do I verify the Microsoft account over my XBox...