Verified Name on Xbox

Discus and support Verified Name on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen people with names like "Verified ✔" and I was wondering on how people were able to get verified 80ae4789-f421-4848-8e06-4900f1089091 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xirzy, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. xirzy
    xirzy Guest

Verified Name on Xbox

I've seen people with names like "Verified ✔" and I was wondering on how people were able to get verified

:)

2. XDG CRYPTAE Win User

Verified Name on Xbox

they are not actually verified,the change their name to include verified.its almost a running meme at this point.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Verified Name on Xbox

It's nothing official. They just changed their real name on their Microsoft account to show that.
  4. xirzy Win User

Verified Name on Xbox

Then why if I change it, it wont let me use the check mark?
  5. XeBei77 Win User

Verified Name on Xbox

I am not sure - what does it mean?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Verified Name on Xbox

I'm not sure what they enter in to make the check mark, but that's where it's changed for that. It's not something added by Microsoft and it's not exactly something I would recommend doing either.
Thema:

Verified Name on Xbox

1. Verified Name on Xbox - Similar Threads - Verified Name

2. Failed to Verify Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to Verify Microsoft Account: Hi guys, So, I have two main namesake profiles on XBox Live, Kristal G Harm and My Seconday Profile, has lost access to XBox One Neverwinter. How do I verify the Microsoft account over my XBox...
  3. Confirmar identidade[Verify identity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confirmar identidade[Verify identity]: Não consigo ficar on-line nos jogos, me pedi pra confirmar identidade, mais não chega o e-mail para a confirmação, o que devo fazer ?? [Translation - I can't get online at games, I asked to...
  4. Confirmar indentidade[Verify identity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confirmar indentidade[Verify identity]: Não consigo ficar on-line nos jogos, me pedi pra confirmar identidade, mais não chega o e-mail para a confirmação, o que devo fazer ?? [Translation - I can't get online at games, I asked to...
  5. My update is stuck on verifying 24%

in XboX Insiders
    My update is stuck on verifying 24%: I don't know what else to do I looked all over online for help and nothing worked submitted by /u/Tekskillz [link] [comments]
  6. Latest Alpha Update Stuck at 24% Verifying

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Update Stuck at 24% Verifying: I've been trying to update my One X to the latest Alpha build since last night with no luck. It will stay on 24% Verifying forever with no indication of what's going on. I should mention that it...
  7. Xbox Game Pass on PC-locate and verify installed games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC-locate and verify installed games: Hi, I has Game Pass installed on my PC and have 3 games currently installed on one of my SSDs. I had to reformat the PC recently and the games are still installed as they werent on my C drive. How...
  8. Destiny 2 - Verifying/Reading Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 - Verifying/Reading Content: Hi there, I'm having a recurring issue with my Xbox One S "having trouble reading Destiny content" It throws me off and then after verifying content asks me to uninstall and reinstall Destiny 2...
  9. MOVE Minecraft Dungeons to NEW PC. Unable to Verify Account Ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    MOVE Minecraft Dungeons to NEW PC. Unable to Verify Account Ownership: In her excitement my daughter installed Minecraft Dungeons on my WORK PC. she's had a whole heap of fun playing it, but it is now time to MOVE the game to her PC and let me get on with work. TWO...
  10. Minecraft Dungeon "Unable to verify game ownership".

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon "Unable to verify game ownership".: Could some at MS get their **** together and fix this god damn bug, been trying to play since launch and keep getting the "Unable to verify game ownership" error. For those who are going to reply...