verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines]

Discus and support verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox randomly asks me to verify my account and wants to send a code to the email for my live account however its an old email and cant access it. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennyGlasgow, Sep 25, 2019.

1. KennyGlasgow
    KennyGlasgow Guest

xbox randomly asks me to verify my account and wants to send a code to the email for my live account however its an old email and cant access it. I've been trying for 2 hours to talk to some one but the chat service keeps giving me an error and no one
    has called me back or it keeps giving me an error help

:)

KennyGlasgow, Sep 25, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Does your console have more than one account? It seems to me that someone is trying to log in to your account and erase the password. Better wait and talk to the support.
  3. KennyGlasgow Win User

the problem is the email is super old. its a Juno email if you remember the dialup days. I can remember the password to it and have no other emails linked to it. I called juno and they wanted me to send them a copy of my ID and all kinds of crazy stuff
    that I don't trust.... I've afraid to start changing stuff and then get stuck because I need a stupid code from that old email. I know my info for ebox and Microsoft and having been trying for almost 2 hours to talk or chat with a real person through my
    phone and computer but keep getting error messagei'll try that link thank you
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

You can link another email account to your profile and can confirm your account through that.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    KennyGlasgow
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest trying this route for setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and walk you through the process of trying to verify / recover your account
    if needed. The agent would also be able to walk you through the process of updating your security details.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. verify account [Mod Removed- see Guidelines] - Similar Threads - verify account Mod

2. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.: We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in. I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the xbox game pass cause I haven't gotten the...
  3. Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account: Hi, How (as an adult with 3 children's accounts attached to mine) do I change the date of birth on those accounts. When I log in with the child's account, the date of birth cannot be changed....
  4. Verifying my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verifying my account?: So here's the story: I buy a 360 S from GameStop and get halo anniversary and Ninja gaiden 3 I'm playing NG3 and I wanna play online mode and I get a message saying that my family settings is what...
  5. I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not verify the authentication of my account because I lost my cell phone number: Hello, someone who can help me please? Time ago change the configuration of my account followed by doing two steps authentication after a while lost the number of my cell phone and now I can not...
  6. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  7. Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through to...
  8. Cannot verify account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot verify account: playing Elite Dangerous which allows 2 accounts—- no 1 account ok — No 2 account fine for a few months now cannot get in as account not verified—— to verify Microsoft send a message via E-mail—-...
  9. account verify

in XBoX on Consoles
    account verify: got a message on my xbox 360 saying i need to verify my account, even though i did this 10 days ago. When i try to access my account to enter the code, my account is locked, saying i have to wait...
  10. non us citizen adult verified account not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    non us citizen adult verified account not working: I recently created an xbox account for my son coming in from the minecraft app (android). when i try to log in to the account to enable adding him as a friend to my account I had to verify his...