VERIFY CHILD'S XBOX ACCOUNT

Discus and support VERIFY CHILD'S XBOX ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have created an Xbox account for my son, and it asks for parents email address to verify. But when I add my email and sign in to Microsoft, it gives... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarlaBez101, Jan 13, 2021.

1. CarlaBez101
    CarlaBez101 Guest

I have created an Xbox account for my son, and it asks for parents email address to verify. But when I add my email and sign in to Microsoft, it gives me this message on the next screen... We are sorry, the page you
    requested cannot be found. I just want to verify my sons account. how do i do this?

:)

CarlaBez101, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Flinstone956 Win User

Error code 83118853 - Multi User Issue

the reason for this is because of the COPPA (CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROCTECTION ACT) //

Starting today some U.S. child accounts (under 13) will no longer be able to log into their Xbox 360 (in some instances Xbox Music on Windows 8 or 8.1) until a parent verifies the child account on Xbox.com. All new child accounts will be required to verify
    that an adult is giving permission to a child to create a new Xbox Live account.
  3. Flinstone956 Win User

child account on xbox live

Starting today some U.S. child accounts (under 13) will no longer be able to log into their Xbox 360 (in some instances Xbox Music on Windows 8 or 8.1) until a parent verifies the child account on Xbox.com. All new child accounts will be required to verify
    that an adult is giving permission to a child to create a new Xbox Live account.

Reason for this : COPPA ( CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)

You will need to go to xbox.com sign into your child account so that info will pop out for the parent to sign in. Once you have read the statement you will be charge a 1 time fee of $.50 cents on your account
  4. Ratomas Win User

Xbox One says I'm too young or dont have correct permissions to access online features

It is checking your birthday on your Xbox Live account to verify your age. Check your birthday on the XBox Live website under Account Management to verify it is correct. If you account is not the primary account on a family plan then the primary has you
    set as a child.
  5. taidara Win User

Xbox Update

Greetings VaporingSpoon!

Is the account you try to verify a child account or parent account?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Only an adult account can change the privacy settings for a child account. I suggest you to contact xbox support to verify your account settings
Thema:

1. VERIFY CHILD'S XBOX ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - VERIFY CHILD'S ACCOUNT

2. Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Taking over a week to verify: Howdy. As the title says ive been trying upload a custom gamer pic for the past week but it wont get approved, when before it took literal seconds to verify and upload. Do people have to...
  3. Why won't my gamerpic get verified?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gamerpic get verified?: Hello. Was just inquiring about a possible issue with my custom gamerpic. I have tried a few times to change it to a custom photo, but it won't verify. It's a completely clean photo and, as far as...
  4. Cant verify

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant verify: So I'm trying to log in to my account that some one hacked but for some reason they didn't change the email so I was trying to reset my password but I cant change it because they changed the...
  5. Adding parent email to verify child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding parent email to verify child’s account: When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable difficult for something as simple as saving progress....
  6. Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account: Hi, How (as an adult with 3 children's accounts attached to mine) do I change the date of birth on those accounts. When I log in with the child's account, the date of birth cannot be changed....
  7. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  8. Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through to...
  9. Why do I have to verify my child via a credit card to access his account when I'm already ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to verify my child via a credit card to access his account when I'm already ...: I don't have a credit card 7485608c-95af-48b4-89f6-afd7283fcf8c
  10. Forced to re-verify a child account - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced to re-verify a child account - why?: This evening, my son's Microsoft account stopped working - xbox live, Windows 8.1 sign in, web sign in, etc. After some annoying detective work, I finally figured out that I had to sign in with...