verify email help please!

Discus and support verify email help please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got my xbox one today and when i do the options to verify my account i check my email click verify account and takes me to a white screen is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrozenCord2574, Feb 20, 2014.

1. verify email help please!

i just got my xbox one today and when i do the options to verify my account i check my email click verify account and takes me to a white screen is there any way i can fix this please

:)

FrozenCord2574, Feb 20, 2014
  2. zinkler86
    zinkler86 Guest
    Need to verify email

Hi guys, basically my xbox one has sent an email for me to verify before it transfers my details from my xbox 360. However when I log on to the email account to verify this the message I get is" call us overprotective but we need to verify that this email
    is yours, before we can do that please check your inbox for a message from the account team" I can't check my emails to verify the email account. I'm stuck and can't think of a way past this please help

zinkler86, Feb 20, 2014
  3. How can I verify my xbox live email?

Can somebody please help me, I want to buy gold but I can't until I verify my xbox live email.

a Raged Phyco, Feb 20, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

MB5656, Feb 20, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

6. a Raged Phyco Win User

How can I verify my xbox live email?

Can somebody please help me, I want to buy gold but I can't until I verify my xbox live email.
  7. Norrissa Win User

Can't login to profile.

Without more info. it's hard to tell but it's possible that your account just needs to be verified. For a step by step guide to adding security contact information to your account, please visit

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-contact-information

To verify your email and phone on account, log in to account.live.com and look for Security & Privacy, Change password and more. You should see your email address with an option to verify or send a code. Check your email for the code and return to enter
    it on our site. This will verify the email address. Please do this for an email and phone number and you’re all set!
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Cant verify email

Hello HillyRoom113914,

Thanks for the support message.

If you have forgotten one of your security proofs, you can chose to have the code sent to the Microsoft Account email as well. If you don't have access to either one of the email, or phone number, please go ahead and go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr/ and fill out that form to prove you own the account. It can take up to three days though for them to get in touch with you.

PS: In the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of commenting on a thread back in 2013.

Cheers!
  9. EddieHendrickson Win User

Email verify problem.

Try this work around.

Log into http://account.live.com with your account. Select Add/Change Aliases. It SHOULD tell you that you cannot add an alias because your email has not been verified. If that is true, go to your URL
    bar and type in outlook.com, and hit enter. When outlook loads, it should give you a message that states that your email is not verified and one of the options available will be to use a new email. This will allow you to create a new outlook.com email to attach
    to your account.

After setting that to your account, you can submit new security information on account.live.com under Security Info. If you cannot pass the verification, submit to delete your current information. This will start the 30 day timer and on day 31 you will receive
    an email that will allow you to set new information. Upon starting the 30 day timer and having a verified email, you should be able to recover your account on the Xbox One.

Let me know if this helps or if you are not able to do this and I can provide additional instructions on how to proceed.
Thema:

1. verify email help please! - Similar Threads - verify email help

2. Cant verify email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant verify email: Yesterday in FH4 i got locked out of online because of parental control. When i try to turn it of it says that i requested a security change, i dindt. I can decline it by verifieing my email,...
  3. no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email

in XBoX Accessibility
    no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email: xbox wont send text becuse i dont have a cell numb to verify my acct why cant you use an email i only have a landline phone e185f694-126c-4f28-a8a8-8314cb1c6c69
  4. How do you change an alias if you cannot verify your email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you change an alias if you cannot verify your email?: I have an email account that was deactivated a long time ago and it is not provided by outlook or any other microsoft related programs. There is no way to recover it and I cannot change my alias...
  5. Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone: The email I have this account set to is gone. I lost access to it. Now I can't figure out how to change my email. Everything keeps telling me to fully sign in to this account, but in order to do...
  6. VERIFY EMAIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    VERIFY EMAIL: Hey i received your answer about my bioshock 2, missing 3 hours savegames. I can´t verify your email, ´cause i´m logged on to my only Xbox live profile; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. How to change email "alias" when I can't verify it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change email "alias" when I can't verify it: I've used the same email for my account for years and the email I used when signing up doesn't even exist anymore. I've tried multiple times even with an Xbox support chat person, and it's been a...
  8. Cannot verify my email to add a new one to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot verify my email to add a new one to my account: I made a mistake a few years ago when I set up my Xbox Live account, and unfortunately mistyped the domain of my email address. (The mistake was missing an 'o' from googlemail, so now it says...
  9. TRYING TO VERIFY MY OUTLOOK ACCOUNT! But It says the wrong contact email D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRYING TO VERIFY MY OUTLOOK ACCOUNT! But It says the wrong contact email D:: I've just bought an Xbox One S and when I went to sign in to my account it said an error and when i tried to login on outlook.com it says that i have to get a code but I cant get the code because...
  10. Cannot login, requires verification. But can't verify because email addresses want me to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login, requires verification. But can't verify because email addresses want me to ...: Hi, I'm in a bit of trouble with my Xbox account. (I'm using another account that I don't use at the minute). Whenever I sign in, it says I need to verify, I type in the email because I know what...