verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc

Discus and support verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed the game on Xbox game pc ( Gamepass ) when I click on play nothing happens I found that the game missing 3 important files there are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Magdymoo, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Magdymoo
    Magdymoo Guest

I have installed the game on Xbox game pc ( Gamepass ) when I click on play nothing happens I found that the game missing 3 important files there are sizes around 70Mb one of them being the one that launches the game .exe file!

I have tried these steps

1- open add or remove programs then choose the installed game and go to the advanced option then click on repair after progress bar finished still didn't work

2- from the Xbox app when I choose ( verify & repair ) for the game it starts to download the whole game again !!

this issue I am facing with many games, not all games but these games that I have an issue with their size around 750Gb verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc :(
    I need a solution please because I have a limited internet data with 120Gb in the month and these games are a result of downloading for more than one year literally ........

:)

Magdymoo, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Magdymoo Win User

All launchers I have used have verification when I try to locate games & install missing files automatically like : ( steam & epic & Uplay )

This is not a logical thing, that when I change the Windows, I need to download my games again, This is the worst app I have ever dealt with it literally in my life and I am very regretful
  3. Farscape247 Win User

there is no verification tool with the xbox app like there is on other launchers. if the game is missing files or corrupt then you need to remove and download again, if you re install windows you will need to download again, if you cancel an update you will need to download again.
  4. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Discs still reading after install? Downloads in the background when off? (not in standby)

Again, why would it need to read if it is completely installed? PCs, and the old 360 did not do this. the disc had to be in the drive to verify you own the game but it wasn't actually reading to streaming material from the disc during the game (if the whole
    thing was installed that is).
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Error

I'm assuming you mean the Xbox beta App, so you can play games on Xbox game pass for PC or Ultimate. You need the latest Windows 10 version to be able to install the app, there is no other way. Also that app is only so you can find and install the games
    from game pass easier. You can still find and download the games from the Microsoft store app, but they may not work without the latest version of Windows installed.
  6. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

I read all that earlier and it tells you how to do it from the pc windows app and the game pass app but not the regular mobile app. Right now when i buy a game on the mobile all it downloads and installs on my home xbox which is currently my sisters. But
    it does not download on my xbox i have to go to ready to install and download it from there. I want it to download on mine and mot my sisters without making my xbox the home xbox because then she will not be able to play the games i have bought.
Thema:

1. verify installed game without download the whole game again in Xbox app pc - Similar Threads - verify installed game

2. 首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]: 如图 法验证进入游戏 请问如何解决 [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] As shown in the figure Can not verify entering the game please...
  3. Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it: [img] i’m just trying to change my profile picture to this on xbox and it isn’t verifying. is there something wrong with it? i’ve waited atleast 4-5 hours and it still isn’t changing....
  4. How long does it usually take for a custom profile picture to get verified?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it usually take for a custom profile picture to get verified?: Additionally, yall think they'll accept this? [img] 33c62102-00a1-45d2-83c3-ca10bb12d8f6
  5. Not able to verify files for forza horizon 5 XBOX APP PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to verify files for forza horizon 5 XBOX APP PC: Me and my friend own FH5 on Microsoft Store.... My friend downloaded FH5 from XBOX APP and I took the game from him as i cant download the whole game... but i am not able to verify the files on my...
  6. Cannot verify my account as the email on the verification is a hackers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot verify my account as the email on the verification is a hackers: How do I change the security on my account if the email that is listed to send the code to does not belong to me and actually belongs to someone that has hacked my account? I have reset the...
  7. Cannot verify my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot verify my account: Hi all I’m really hoping one of you can help. I recently typed my password in wrong twice and now I need to verify my account, the problem is I set this account up 9 years ago and my second...
  8. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...: Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC-locate and verify installed games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC-locate and verify installed games: Hi, I has Game Pass installed on my PC and have 3 games currently installed on one of my SSDs. I had to reformat the PC recently and the games are still installed as they werent on my C drive. How...
  10. BEWARE of incomplete game installs or downloads, always verify they completed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BEWARE of incomplete game installs or downloads, always verify they completed.: Received notice from internet provider on my overage. 16 days into this month cycle and I'm at 685GB (of my monthly 350G). Most months we run about 200G for 5 phones, tablet, pc and 2 xbox ones....