Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One

Discus and support Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Veritas Gaming is recruiting mature and loyal players on Xbox One to join our worldwide community. We are looking for players who play Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014.

1. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest

Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One

Veritas Gaming is recruiting mature and loyal players on Xbox One to join our worldwide community. We are looking for players who play Call of Duty Ghosts in NA or EU, players who play Battlefield 4 in NA or EU, and in the near future, players for Titanfall!
    If you are age 16+ and have a microphone, visit VGHQ.org.

Veritas Gaming was established in 2010 with a focus on providing a fair and structured community for members to play competitively or casually. We work hard to provide a mature and non-discriminating environment for everyone regardless of skill level. We
    respect one another and aim to please all members. Our forums are transparent, and we expect our staff to be professional and courteous. We value hard work and commitment and strive to recognize and reward these efforts.

Rules and Regs

There are three different types of Veritas Gaming Members:

1. Structured: Either competitive or casual, structured members are the core of VG. You will be required to attend 5 practices a month.

2. Flexible: For members who like to regularly participate in multiple supported games.

3. Community: For people who simply wish to join the forums and participate in the discussion.

VeritasGamingHQ

Twitter

Facebook

The Xbox One Staff

Charlie Clutch

Dollah Briilz

VG Tec

EverydayBumpin

:)

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  2. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest
    looking for a clan to join

Getting an Xbox One? Join Veritas Gaming! We're opening an Xbox Division and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4, as well as Titanfall in the future. We already support COD and BF on PS3/4, and League of Legends, Counter Strike, and Minecraft
    on PC. So check us out! Web Server's Default Page

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  3. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest
    Looking for a Uk gaming Clan!

Check out Veritas Gaming! We're just starting out with an Xbox Division with Xbox One, and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4. We're already well established on PSN and PC, and now it is time for us to expand! Get in on the ground floor and help
    us grow! Web Server's Default Page

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  4. VG Sav Win User

looking for a clan to join

Getting an Xbox One? Join Veritas Gaming! We're opening an Xbox Division and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4, as well as Titanfall in the future. We already support COD and BF on PS3/4, and League of Legends, Counter Strike, and Minecraft
    on PC. So check us out! http://vghq.org
  5. VG Sav Win User

Looking for a Uk gaming Clan!

Check out Veritas Gaming! We're just starting out with an Xbox Division with Xbox One, and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4. We're already well established on PSN and PC, and now it is time for us to expand! Get in on the ground floor and help
    us grow! http://vghq.org
  6. IntenseJames Win User

What current Xbox One games worth getting?

Forza 5

Titanfall

COD Ghosts

Battlefield 4

Dead Rising 3
  7. iBakez Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

1. By far its got to be Battlefield 4

2. Fifa 14

3. Titanfall

4. CoD Ghosts

5. EA UFC
  8. Vrruumm Win User

Ghosts vs BF4 on ONE

I am going to stick with COD this year. If COD Ghosts is bad, then I will pick up Battlefield 4. I am really looking forward to Titanfall and will most likely spend 2014 playing Titanfall instead of COD.
Thema:

1. Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Veritas Gaming Recruiting

2. Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??: I have searched everywhere, in countless ways, for MONTHS....for an answer to my specific question. To be clear: I have, have had and plan on continuing to have the full "Game Pass Ultimate/Gold"...
  3. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: In english. My games acquired by the game pass ultimate come in English even with Portuguese versions, how to solve? All settings are enabled for Portuguese and Brazil. How do I solve this ??? In...
  4. New HDR Game Calibration app on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    New HDR Game Calibration app on Xbox: The new HDR Game Calibration app is great. The previous way of adjusting your tv/monitor picture and colour settings constantly never worked for me. The screen would always end up too dark. The...
  5. Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?: I googled converting a GwG version of a game to physical on Xbox One, but all results are for converting physical to digital. I 'bought/activated' Forza Motorsport 6 when it was part of the GwG...
  6. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  7. Certain games cause my Xbox to overheat and turn off after barely playing them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games cause my Xbox to overheat and turn off after barely playing them: When i play these games: modern warfare and fortnite. My xbox just overheats and turn off automatically after about a minute of playing (moden warfare turn off after about half a minute). I have...
  8. Veritas Gaming is recruiting! [BLACK OPS 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is recruiting! [BLACK OPS 2]: Veritas Gaming is a worldwide gaming community started in 2010. You MUST be 16+ and have a mic to be apart of this community.(Exceptions can be made) VG has never had Xbox 360 players. I, will...
  9. Veritas Gaming is recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is recruiting!: Veritas Gaming is a worldwide gaming community started in 2010. You MUST be 16+ and have a mic to be apart of this community. VG has never had Xbox 360 players. I, will be the first by starting...
  10. Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for Call of Duty: Veritas Gaming was founded in 2010 on Playstation 3, as a place for people who are looking for a structured community, who enjoy a structured play style, and play the objective. We have since...