Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One

Discus and support Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Veritas Gaming is recruiting mature and loyal players on Xbox One to join our worldwide community. We are looking for players who play Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014.

1. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest

Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One

Veritas Gaming is recruiting mature and loyal players on Xbox One to join our worldwide community. We are looking for players who play Call of Duty Ghosts in NA or EU, players who play Battlefield 4 in NA or EU, and in the near future, players for Titanfall!
    If you are age 16+ and have a microphone, visit VGHQ.org.

Veritas Gaming was established in 2010 with a focus on providing a fair and structured community for members to play competitively or casually. We work hard to provide a mature and non-discriminating environment for everyone regardless of skill level. We
    respect one another and aim to please all members. Our forums are transparent, and we expect our staff to be professional and courteous. We value hard work and commitment and strive to recognize and reward these efforts.

Rules and Regs

There are three different types of Veritas Gaming Members:

1. Structured: Either competitive or casual, structured members are the core of VG. You will be required to attend 5 practices a month.

2. Flexible: For members who like to regularly participate in multiple supported games.

3. Community: For people who simply wish to join the forums and participate in the discussion.

VeritasGamingHQ

Twitter

Facebook

The Xbox One Staff

Charlie Clutch

Dollah Briilz

VG Tec

EverydayBumpin

:)

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  2. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest
    looking for a clan to join

Getting an Xbox One? Join Veritas Gaming! We're opening an Xbox Division and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4, as well as Titanfall in the future. We already support COD and BF on PS3/4, and League of Legends, Counter Strike, and Minecraft
    on PC. So check us out! Web Server's Default Page

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  3. VG Sav
    VG Sav Guest
    Looking for a Uk gaming Clan!

Check out Veritas Gaming! We're just starting out with an Xbox Division with Xbox One, and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4. We're already well established on PSN and PC, and now it is time for us to expand! Get in on the ground floor and help
    us grow! Web Server's Default Page

VG Sav, Jan 23, 2014
  4. VG Sav Win User

looking for a clan to join

Getting an Xbox One? Join Veritas Gaming! We're opening an Xbox Division and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4, as well as Titanfall in the future. We already support COD and BF on PS3/4, and League of Legends, Counter Strike, and Minecraft
    on PC. So check us out! http://vghq.org
  5. VG Sav Win User

Looking for a Uk gaming Clan!

Check out Veritas Gaming! We're just starting out with an Xbox Division with Xbox One, and intend to support COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4. We're already well established on PSN and PC, and now it is time for us to expand! Get in on the ground floor and help
    us grow! http://vghq.org
  6. IntenseJames Win User

What current Xbox One games worth getting?

Forza 5

Titanfall

COD Ghosts

Battlefield 4

Dead Rising 3
  7. iBakez Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

1. By far its got to be Battlefield 4

2. Fifa 14

3. Titanfall

4. CoD Ghosts

5. EA UFC
  8. WARRlORS UNITED Win User

Warrior United Recruiting

Is anyone still looking for a clan? We are recruiting for several divisions in Warrior United. For xbox 360 we have: Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, World of Tanks. Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty
    Ghosts. PC: Battlefield 4. We also have a Ventrilo Server for our BF3/4 players on PC. If you are interested please head on over to our website check it out and register on the forums. See the recruitment section on our forums about joining.
Thema:

1. Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and soon for Titanfall on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Veritas Gaming Recruiting

2. Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?: Absolutely. I totally agree with your opinion. 5f76b27a-2e61-46c6-a53a-a4808ac0f6d4
  3. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  4. Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.: I recently moved from the US to Latin America. From everything I was told, not by MS, my games would transfer without the need for a VPN. All my purchased games for all 3 generations play fine, as...
  5. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I get my games back after reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my games back after reset?: Hi, I bought an Xbox One 1TB Console - Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle in 2016. It also came with Forza 2. I have not used the console for a couple years. I tried a couple days ago and it kept...
  7. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: I'm set up game share with my brother but I was trying to play one of the games that I got from him it told me sign in with the account that this game was purchased with, and the same thing happen...
  8. Veritas Gaming is recruiting! [BLACK OPS 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is recruiting! [BLACK OPS 2]: Veritas Gaming is a worldwide gaming community started in 2010. You MUST be 16+ and have a mic to be apart of this community.(Exceptions can be made) VG has never had Xbox 360 players. I, will...
  9. Veritas Gaming is recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is recruiting!: Veritas Gaming is a worldwide gaming community started in 2010. You MUST be 16+ and have a mic to be apart of this community. VG has never had Xbox 360 players. I, will be the first by starting...
  10. Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Veritas Gaming is Recruiting for Call of Duty: Veritas Gaming was founded in 2010 on Playstation 3, as a place for people who are looking for a structured community, who enjoy a structured play style, and play the objective. We have since...