Verizon: cant play anything

Discus and support Verizon: cant play anything in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): cant play anything This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect. Try another... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CountChocuIitiz, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Verizon: cant play anything

Verizon (ISPs): cant play anything
    This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect.

Try another router as you house and see if that resolves the issue, as you have stated it works fine in another location so more likely a local network issue at your house.

If you found this post helpful please remember to upvote it.

:)

CountChocuIitiz, Jan 15, 2017
  2. Queen E ix
    Queen E ix Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live

i have laptops phones and ipods connected to the internet. verizon can only see if theres anything wrong with verizon stuff. xbox live is not verizon. so they cant trouble shoot for it. which means that its up to xbox to do it. which so far no one has helped
    me with anything. but they did say that it was verizons fault. they even went as far as to crack jokes on verizon.

Queen E ix, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Skyrim Legendary Edition

anybody know anything definite? Verizon is taking its sweet time in repairing my internet connection and I cant get online if its a download thing.

V3lvetNightmare, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Verizon: cant play anything

This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect.

Try another router as you house and see if that resolves the issue, as you have stated it works fine in another location so more likely a local network issue at your house.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 15, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. Queen E ix Win User

i have laptops phones and ipods connected to the internet. verizon can only see if theres anything wrong with verizon stuff. xbox live is not verizon. so they cant trouble shoot for it. which means that its up to xbox to do it. which so far no one has helped
    me with anything. but they did say that it was verizons fault. they even went as far as to crack jokes on verizon.
  7. V3lvetNightmare Win User

Skyrim Legendary Edition

anybody know anything definite? Verizon is taking its sweet time in repairing my internet connection and I cant get online if its a download thing.
  8. Catherine Cus. Win User

Cant play anything

Hi,

Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One console or a Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried playing other games and check if you'll encounter the same issue?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Where did you purchase the game?

We'll be waiting for your response.
  9. MIGHTYxxWhiteee Win User

OK, You live in NJ and use Verizon. The problem is Verizon. They did something to their servers sometime Sat. Call Verizon and ask them to reset you external IP address. Make sure your on your xbox, so you tell them if it works.

The problem is Verizon's servers cant communicate with the xbox live server. A reset will correct the problem. I had the same problem and had it fixed.
Thema:

1. Verizon: cant play anything - Similar Threads - Verizon cant play

2. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  3. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  4. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  5. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  6. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  7. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  9. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  10. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...