Verizon: HELP

Discus and support Verizon: HELP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots): HELP Ever since last night my Xbox one fan has been louder than usual. Any solutions on how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fr0sty 1ce, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Fr0sty 1ce
    Fr0sty 1ce Guest

Verizon (Hotspots): HELP
    Ever since last night my Xbox one fan has been louder than usual. Any solutions on how to fix this?

:)

Fr0sty 1ce, Jan 21, 2017
  2. Queen E ix
    Queen E ix Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live

i have laptops phones and ipods connected to the internet. verizon can only see if theres anything wrong with verizon stuff. xbox live is not verizon. so they cant trouble shoot for it. which means that its up to xbox to do it. which so far no one has helped
    me with anything. but they did say that it was verizons fault. they even went as far as to crack jokes on verizon.

Queen E ix, Jan 21, 2017
  3. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP
    It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot

CrEaTiVPRinCsS7, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Queen E ix Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

i have laptops phones and ipods connected to the internet. verizon can only see if theres anything wrong with verizon stuff. xbox live is not verizon. so they cant trouble shoot for it. which means that its up to xbox to do it. which so far no one has helped
    me with anything. but they did say that it was verizons fault. they even went as far as to crack jokes on verizon.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Flashing TV

Thanks. Sorry about the problem. With the Xbox One turned on and the HDMI-in cable (from the Verizon box) fully seated into the Xbox, can you pull the power cord on the Verizon box and plug it back in? Does that help at all?

Also, what's the exact make and model of your Verizon box?
  7. tlcequine Win User

Verizon Mifi

Can anyone help me with connections the Verizon 4g mifi devce
  8. Madox01r Win User

**FiOS Solution Solved From Verizon Forums!!!!**

for HillySweetie if you have a router there a two possible ip address to try that I know of; if your router is not a verizon supplied it generally will be 192.168.2.1, if it is a router/modem from verizon then it might be 192.168.1.1 hope either of these
    help in some way.
Thema:

1. Verizon: HELP - Similar Threads - Verizon HELP

2. Verizon MiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verizon MiFi: I have a Verizon MiFi that I am trying to use but my Xbox One will not connect to the live with it can someone help. 7c642180-959f-4d85-8d9c-d953493b9c8e
  3. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  4. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  5. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  6. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  7. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  8. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot abfb012d-346c-4de1-9176-e4dbcb3b4546
  9. Verizon Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i ...

Verizon Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i ...: Verizon (Hotspots) Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i am dying i changed from ps .. to xbox one and this was a huge mistake since then i became an...
  10. Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help

Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help: Verizon (ISPs): Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help Hello everyone, For over a week now, I have been experiencing disconnects in my games-but ONLY when i play online against another user. For...