Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one

Discus and support Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots): I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one it say service info are unavailable 76f48e30-11f2-48c6-a695-b6ab8dedc35a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Trappinq In UTD, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one

Verizon (Hotspots): I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one
    it say service info are unavailable

:)

Trappinq In UTD, Dec 22, 2016
  2. cMARVEL360
    cMARVEL360 Guest
    Xbox One "best experienced" with IPv6

I have read that article when it was written abd have been expected the launch of the Xbox One. I have an Unlimited Data plan from Verizon on my 4G phone, which has to support both IPV4 and 6. That article launched me on a research expedition to see how
    I can acquire a IPV6 connection. So I found out my phone runs IPV6 nativly along side IPV4 , and I can even see the different IP addresses on the Speedtest app. I have also visited this IPV6 test site and unexpectedly scored a 7/10 I thought I would get a
    10 for 10 but whateves. So now I'm wondering does the Xbox One automatically uses my IPV6 connection or in this IPV4 ran world does it still use IPV4? You can visit the IPV6 test site with Xbox One, that's how I got a 7/10.

cMARVEL360, Dec 22, 2016
  3. ragnafable11
    ragnafable11 Guest
    Xbox One User Opinions

I didn't have much issues with Xbox One. I had a confusion before on how to setup kinect and where to put it. Other than that, no other problems happened until I got BF4. I was constantly disconnected. I thought at first it was a server issue, just so happened that verizon had an issue on my area. The problem lasted for 2 days.

ragnafable11, Dec 22, 2016
  4. cMARVEL360 Win User

Xbox One "best experienced" with IPv6

I have read that article when it was written abd have been expected the launch of the Xbox One. I have an Unlimited Data plan from Verizon on my 4G phone, which has to support both IPV4 and 6. That article launched me on a research expedition to see how
    I can acquire a IPV6 connection. So I found out my phone runs IPV6 nativly along side IPV4 , and I can even see the different IP addresses on the Speedtest app. I have also visited this IPV6 test site and unexpectedly scored a 7/10 I thought I would get a
    10 for 10 but whateves. So now I'm wondering does the Xbox One automatically uses my IPV6 connection or in this IPV4 ran world does it still use IPV4? You can visit the IPV6 test site with Xbox One, that's how I got a 7/10.
  5. SAFKASAFKA Win User

Xbox live

I have verizon fios they only do ipv4 as of right now till they feel like they need to activate the ipv6
  6. SAFKASAFKA Win User

Xbox live

Verizon fios only does ipv4 for right now they dont feel that they need to activate the ipv6 yet
  7. burger13 Win User

"Your console is connected to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live"

I called xbox and verizon again today....

xbox acknowledged the problem, but put it all on Verizon. They didn't have any update because they said it is Verizon's problem and they had to fix it.

Verizon knew NOTHING about it.....
  8. Kynero Win User

How do i connect to IPv6

it says IPv4 and service info is unavailable
    I called Verizon as I have Fios 1 Gigabit internet and they told me IPv6 has not been rolled out yet in Pittsburgh, PA.
Thema:

Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one

1. Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Verizon got IPv4

2. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  3. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  4. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  5. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  6. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  7. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  9. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  10. Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!

Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!: Verizon (ISPs): How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?! Hello Luke, Getting steps for MAC filtering can be tricky without knowing the routers exact model name and number. If you...