Verizon Samsung SCH-LC11: Can't get online 2 days now

Discus and support Verizon Samsung SCH-LC11: Can't get online 2 days now in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots) Samsung SCH-LC11 (4G LTE): Can't get online 2 days now I haven't been able to play NBA 2k18 for two days now.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RestingShip9403, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Verizon Samsung SCH-LC11: Can't get online 2 days now

Verizon (Hotspots) Samsung SCH-LC11 (4G LTE): Can't get online 2 days now
    I haven't been able to play NBA 2k18 for two days now.

:)

RestingShip9403, Feb 6, 2018
  2. Xbox Live with Verizon MiFi.... NAT issue.

I have a Samsung SCH-LC11, and it doesn't seem to be having a problem anymore. So I don't know if it fixed itself or if it's not that big of an issue. But if you have an suggestions, I'd still love to hear them.

Sinister Kid xX, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Xbox1 will connect to live.l, But multiplayer is unavailable (can't get toredo ip) Samsung galaxy s5 hotspot

Hey everyone how's it going. My xbox won't let me play multiplayer. It keeps saying can't get toredo ip address. I use my Samsung galaxy s5 mobile hotspot on Verizon . And I have always used the Verizon hotspot for all my gaming and it worked perfectly
    until now . Even though it does has a moderate nat I've always been able to play. Any help ?same issues?

thunderchunky14, Feb 6, 2018
Thema:

Verizon Samsung SCH-LC11: Can't get online 2 days now

1. Verizon Samsung SCH-LC11: Can't get online 2 days now - Similar Threads - Verizon Samsung SCH

2. Verizon MiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verizon MiFi: I have a Verizon MiFi that I am trying to use but my Xbox One will not connect to the live with it can someone help. 7c642180-959f-4d85-8d9c-d953493b9c8e
  3. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  4. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  5. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  6. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  7. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  8. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  9. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  10. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69