Verizon Verizon USB760: Upnp

Discus and support Verizon Verizon USB760: Upnp in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon USB760: Upnp Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by gerardog32, Jul 28, 2018.

1. gerardog32
    gerardog32 Guest

gerardog32, Jul 28, 2018
  2. King KD35 o
    King KD35 o Guest
    Verizon Verizon USB760: Can't play online without getting kicked out the server or lobby.

Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon USB760: Can't play online without getting kicked out the server or lobby.
    I play NBA 2k17 & when I join a park, it freezes then gives me a error code and kicks me out.

King KD35 o, Jul 28, 2018
  3. EzrealisEpic
    EzrealisEpic Guest
    Strange disconnections of service involving error 8015190E

Modem: Verizon #: GT784WNV

Router: TP-LINK #: TD-W8980

One Console

Internal adapter

UPnP is unkown

Strict NAT ERROR CODE: NAT type should be moderate

Verizon is the ISP

EzrealisEpic, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 28, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. EzrealisEpic Win User

Strange disconnections of service involving error 8015190E

Modem: Verizon #: GT784WNV

Router: TP-LINK #: TD-W8980

One Console

Internal adapter

UPnP is unkown

Strict NAT ERROR CODE: NAT type should be moderate

Verizon is the ISP
  7. XBF Leslie D Win User

Verizon: Lagging UPnP not Successful

Hey there,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy
    gaming!
  8. JosephsMother Win User

Getting Disconnected From Xbox Live

I just noticed that some of my debug info was missing from my post:

Router brand and model number: Westell 9100EM (Verizon equipment)

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? No

Any Error Codes? None

Who is your ISP? Verizon FiOS

Thanks again.
  9. burger13 Win User

"Your console is connected to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live"

I called xbox and verizon again today....

xbox acknowledged the problem, but put it all on Verizon. They didn't have any update because they said it is Verizon's problem and they had to fix it.

Verizon knew NOTHING about it.....
Thema:

1. Verizon Verizon USB760: Upnp - Similar Threads - Verizon Verizon USB760

2. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  3. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  4. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  5. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  6. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  7. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  9. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  10. Verizon Verizon USB760: Can't play online without getting kicked out the server or lobby.

Verizon Verizon USB760: Can't play online without getting kicked out the server or lobby.: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon USB760: Can't play online without getting kicked out the server or lobby. I play NBA 2k17 & when I join a park, it freezes then gives me a error code and kicks me out....