Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black

Discus and support Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black Sorry to hear it. I've had this same issue with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SirMikenike1102, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black

Verizon (ISPs): When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black
    Sorry to hear it. I've had this same issue with my mixer streams. It's not you or your console though. Sometimes you need to refresh the stream page a couple of times for it to come through.

:)

SirMikenike1102, Jul 20, 2018
  2. TV Streaming

What is the difference between the "Watch on Xbox One" and "Stream Channel" options in the OneGuide?.

I have Freeview going into my Xbox One. These options are shown when checking the TV Listings on the Xbox app on my PC with Windows 10. Both options seem to do the same, changing the channel on my TV and on my PC to the same channel. Thought the point
    of having a stream option was to stream an individual channel to my Windows 10 device without necessarily changing or showing the same channel on my TV.

StuckMarlin2715, Jul 20, 2018
  3. n3 HaZey
    n3 HaZey Guest
    Masters Divison Solo League Play 720p LIVE STREAM! - Come learn how to play!

Just stopped streaming, follow the channel to see when I go live in the future!

n3 HaZey, Jul 20, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black

Sorry to hear it. I've had this same issue with my mixer streams. It's not you or your console though. Sometimes you need to refresh the stream page a couple of times for it to come through.

onyxishere, Jul 20, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. n3 HaZey Win User

Masters Divison Solo League Play 720p LIVE STREAM! - Come learn how to play!

Just stopped streaming, follow the channel to see when I go live in the future!
  7. Derek24fan Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

For me i go to watch anyone's live stream and it shows a black screen no video and the chat window doesn't update for what seems like forever then suddenly updates then about a few minutes later kicks me out of the app all together and i haven't even tried
    live streaming yet so i'd like to know when this damn update is coming out cause i want to live stream first The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when it comes out then my ultimate goal is to stream Batman Arkham Knight when it comes out but right now it's really broken
    so yeah
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Who is your best streamer on Mixer?

I'd say Mike Ybarra (Qwik). He's an Xbox Executive, and he occasionally streams on the weekends. During his streams people can donate to his channel, he (or Microsoft) matches those donations and gives them to a charity. Plus, he plays all kinds
    of games, and also frequently does giveaways too.
    I don't think he streams anymore. Everytime I've looked at his channel when it says its live, it just shows a fireplace.
  9. Remedy OmG Win User

Live Streaming

You can find random ones through the elite website or you can give out the youtube url if you stream it there. If you stream it on Twitch which they just recently added then you use your channel and it's the same link every time.

----

The only problem I've run into is that I get it to stream for about 2 minutes and then even though it says I'm live on my tv screen, on my Twitch it ends the stream and says I'm offline.
Thema:

1. Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black - Similar Threads - Verizon stream channel

2. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  3. Refund after paying with Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund after paying with Verizon: Hello, My son ordered a digital game by accident recently via Microsoft's website. He paid using my Verizon account (the option said he could pay with phone to avoid inputting credit card info)....
  4. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  5. Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018

Verizon: Ethernet port issues Dec 2018: Verizon (ISPs): Ethernet port issues Dec 2018 What CAT is your patch cable. I had similar issues and swapping out for a CAT6 cable sorted the issue. The original cable I was using still works with...
  6. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  7. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  8. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  9. Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!

Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!: Verizon (ISPs): How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?! Hello Luke, Getting steps for MAC filtering can be tricky without knowing the routers exact model name and number. If you...
  10. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...