verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

Discus and support verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen? [Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris_74HF, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Chris_74HF
    Chris_74HF Guest

verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen?

[Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this should be: Minecraft Master. How can I exchange this?]

:)

Chris_74HF, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft bought, like to swap]

Hi Chris,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you bought the wrong pack. You would need to fill out the

refund request
    for the starter, then purchase the master. As there is no way to swap them. If unable to fill out the request you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Minecraft Xbox one

Translation:

Is it possible to use your reason code from minecraft java edition to play minecraft on the xbox one? If yes how?

Answer:

No, this is not possible to do, they are both separate versions of the game.

Translated Answer:

Nee, dit is niet mogelijk om te doen, het zijn beide afzonderlijke versies van het spel.
  4. FrYnPvP Win User

[FR] ARK Steam

Ducoup je doit le racheter ou comme pour minecraft et minecraft windows je vais recevoir un code

(minecraft ma donné un code minecraft windows vu que j ai acheté la version java)

merci d'avance

Translation:

A lot I have to buy it or like for minecraft and minecraft windows I'll get a code

(minecraft gave me a minecraft windows code since i bought the java version)

thank you in advance
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Wrong minecraft version

Hi afzaf,

Check out this link for Microsoft's Return Policy: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpReturnsRefundsPage/

It would probably be best for you to contact Official Xbox support by phone or chat to get this resolved quicker. You can reach them at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  6. luissolid Win User

[MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior?

En este caso no es posible regresar a una versión anterior. Lo mas factible seria que tus amigos actualizaran su versión a las mas reciente.

Solo para confirmar es Minecraft o Minecraft Xbox One Edition?

[Translation - In this case it is not possible to return to a previous version. The most feasible would be that your friends update their version to the most recent.

Just to confirm is Minecraft or Minecraft Xbox One Edition?]
Thema:

1. verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft... - Similar Threads - verkeerde versie Minecraft

2. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  4. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  5. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...
  6. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  7. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  8. Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...: Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE HEEFT MIJN EEN KAST VAN APP IK HEB EEN STANDAARD Hi Eldrid, Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you...
  9. letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire

in XBoX on Consoles
    letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire: hallo, de letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire sinds de laatste update, weet iemand haar raad mee en kan mij helpen. gr annie. 0d9fe1d2-d901-4496-821d-ef55c290109b
  10. Verkeerd lan ingegeven

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verkeerd lan ingegeven: Bij activating van mijn gift card heb ik per ongeluk een verkeerd land opgegeven waardoor ik nu mijn geld kwijt ben . Hoe kan ik dit terug krijgen . 8d176c24-ab65-4429-bbab-9f63f8edb0dd