Вернуть деньги за подписку [Translation - Return money for a subscription ]

Discus and support Вернуть деньги за подписку [Translation - Return money for a subscription ] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 19,03 были списаны деньги за Game Pass, тут же позвонил в поддержку, сказали ваши деньги еще к нам не пришли, наберите через пару дней. Позвонил... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SANEKmw, Mar 27, 2019.

1. SANEKmw
    SANEKmw Guest

19,03 были списаны деньги за Game Pass, тут же позвонил в поддержку, сказали ваши деньги еще к нам не пришли, наберите через пару дней.

Позвонил сегодня, так как в выходные вы не работаете. Получил ответ, что уже ничего сделать нельзя, что звонить надо было именно 20,03 тогда бы вернули. Но мне об этом никто не сказал о такой конкретики, было сказано через пару дней. Считаю это умышленным
    затягиванием процесса, чтобы люди уже не могли вернуть свои средства, если это не так и Вы клиенто-ориентированы, то Прошу вернуть мои средства!!!

-------

[Mod Translation - 19.03 The money pass was written off for the Game Pass, immediately called for support, they said your money did not come to us yet, dial in a couple of days.

I called today because you are not working at the weekend.
    I received the answer that nothing can be done already, that it was necessary to call exactly 20.03 then they would return it.
    But nobody told me about this specifics, it was said a couple of days later.
    I consider this a deliberate delay in the process so that people can no longer return their funds, if this is not so and you are customer-oriented, then I ask you to return my funds !!!]

:)

SANEKmw, Mar 27, 2019
  2. SANEKmw Win User

В том то и дело, что ваша поддержка отказывается возвращать мне деньги!!!

----------

[Mod Translation - The fact of the matter is that your support refuses to return the money to me !!!]
  3. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Return money for a subscription

19.03, the money pass was written off for the Game Pass, immediately called for support, they said your money did not come to us yet, dial in a couple of days.

I called today because you are not working at the weekend. I received the answer that nothing can be done already, that it was necessary to call exactly 20.03 then they would return it. But nobody told me about this specifics, it was said a couple of days
    later. I consider this a deliberate delay in the process so that people can no longer return their funds, if this is not so and you are customer-oriented, then I ask you to return my funds !!!

Response:

Hi there,

as far as I know you can immediately cancel your subscription via the steps here:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription

if a refund is available it might also show you the amount that will be refunded.

If that doesn't work or if you have any additional refund related questions you will need to contact official Xbox Support. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there Sane,

Thanks for the reply. If I'm understanding you correctly, then you haven't yet been granted a refund? If this is the case, then I recommend contacting Support again to request a refund for Game Pass.

Again, we here on the forums sadly do not have the tools necessary to assist directly with billing or subscription issues, and so, you must
    contact Xbox Support. Hopefully, you'll be assisted correctly this time and we apologize for any prior problems that you've experienced.

Go ahead and contact them. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Russia

Hours of operation:

Monday through Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 (Moscow time)

Saturday: closed

Sunday: closed

Phone Numbers +7 (499) 922 87 07

I hope that this helps you out a bit more. Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox
    forum (Do not repost the same question or thread as that would violate the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Thanks for coming to the forums and have a great day.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Sane,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the tools necessary to assist in billing issues. As previously recommended by our Ambassador, it would be best to
    contact Xbox Support directly for assistance in getting your Game Pass subscription payment or return of funds issue resolved. Please bear in mind that if you've already been
    granted a refund, it would take up to 10 business days for the funds to be returned to your financial institution and from there, the prescribed amount of time that your financial institution gives for the funds to be deposited into your account.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. SANEKmw Win User

Я обращался в службу поддержи XBOX, мне сказали ничем помочь не могут, сказали написать сюда.

------

[Mod Translation - I contacted the XBOX support service, they said they couldn't help me, they told me to write here.]
Thema:

1. Вернуть деньги за подписку [Translation - Return money for a subscription ] - Similar Threads - Вернуть деньги за

2. Снялись средства за ошибочно купленные 7 одномесячных подписок, хотел бы попросить вернуть...

in XBoX on Windows
    Снялись средства за ошибочно купленные 7 одномесячных подписок, хотел бы попросить вернуть...: Сегодня, совершая покупку Xbox Game Pass, я столкнклся с проблемой, что с моего счета была списана сумма за 7 подписок. Хотел бы попромить возврат за все 7 подписок, потому что вскоре после...
  3. Как вернуть деньги за подписку xbox [Edit - Translation] - How to get a refund for an xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за подписку xbox [Edit - Translation] - How to get a refund for an xbox...: Помогите, как вернуть деньги? [Edit - Translation] - Help, how to return the money? f84616a4-b0a2-4146-9880-79d441fe3ed3
  4. Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...: ебенок случайно купил обновление к игре. Как вернуть деньги? [Translation - The child accidentally bought an update to the game. How to get money back?] 4989680e-ea1d-4a8a-80af-090688bab978
  5. Вернуть деньги за game pass оплаченный по ошибке. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Вернуть деньги за game pass оплаченный по ошибке. ...: Моя подписка Game pass должна была быть отменена ещё давно, сегодня после перечисления денег на мою карту, я получил уведомление о списании 599 рублей на оплату подписки. Я её не использовал два...
  6. ХОЧУ ОТМЕНИТЬ ПОДПИСКУ XBOX LIVE И ВЕРНУТЬ деньги ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ХОЧУ ОТМЕНИТЬ ПОДПИСКУ XBOX LIVE И ВЕРНУТЬ деньги ...: I ask technical support to pay attention, I need to cancel the paid subscription Xbox LIVE and return the money back.Help! ace789fe-0cca-4d5a-a773-daaabe3e34e8
  7. ВЕРНУТЬ ДЕНЬГИ [Translation - RETURN MONEY]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ВЕРНУТЬ ДЕНЬГИ [Translation - RETURN MONEY]: ВЕ НИТЕ МОИ ДЕНЬГИ ПОДПИСКА ОПЛАТТЛАСЬ СОМА И МНЕ НЕ ПО АВИЛОСЬ ЭТО Я НЕ ХОТЕЛ ЕЁ ПОКУПАТЬ УБЕ ИТЕ ЭТО ПОЖАЛУЙСТА И ВЕ НИТЕ ДЕНЬГИ 599 УБЛЕЙ С ОЧНО...
  8. Прошу отключить подписку x box live и вернуть средства ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Прошу отключить подписку x box live и вернуть средства ...: Прошу отключить мне подписку x box live gold и вернуть деньги на карту,т.к. я не собирался её продлевать,деньги списали без моего ведома! [Translation-Please disable my subscription x Box Live...
  9. Я бы хотел вернуть возврать средств по игре Forza Horizon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Я бы хотел вернуть возврать средств по игре Forza Horizon ...: Прошу вернуть средства Translation: [ Title: I would like to return the refund on the game Forza Horizon 4 because the computer does not hold such a schedule! Body : Please return the funds ]...
  10. Прошу вернуть средства за игру Forza Horizon 4: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Прошу вернуть средства за игру Forza Horizon 4: ...: Не оправдала ожидания , очень много багов , не мог зайти около недели потому что не запускалась ,прошло 10 дней [Mod Translation- I didn’t live up to my expectations, a lot of bugs, I couldn’t...