Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month.

Discus and support Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Issues- Not able to log in to twitch or youtube Not able to view the microsoft store Everytime i try to play a game it says "Theres a temporary... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kgiurtino, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Kgiurtino
    Kgiurtino Guest

Issues-

Not able to log in to twitch or youtube

Not able to view the microsoft store

Everytime i try to play a game it says "Theres a temporary network problem"
    Unable to view my profile

Unable to make party's

Unable to view messages

Unable to share captures

Everything works properly on my dads account

This issue has been going on for a month and i have no idea whats going on or how to fix it

:)

Kgiurtino, Aug 20, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Very annoying issues.

Hello KaiJohns,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We recommend that you clear your console's MAC address, restart your internet router/modem, and try again. To clear the MAC address, please follow this path on your console:

Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternative MAC address. Then, select “Clear” and restart the console when prompted. After clearing the MAC address, please reset your internet. You can do this by unplugging your router/modem for about 5 minutes and then plugging it back in.

If the problem persists, we recommend that you reset the console to factory defaults. If you choose “Keep my games and apps”, you will not lose any data - but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

To reset the console, please follow this path on your console:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep my games and apps

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Torrantines Win User

it appears you've found a glitch in the system

When i go to My Account i receive this error. It has been very annoying as i'm trying to change my credit card...
  4. MrsTaylor21 Win User

Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

The inability to split screen with my husband is very annoying. This issue has been ongoing for the past month or so. It seems as if there has been nothing but issues with warzone. I used to love COD but now I'm feeling like I don't want to play it anymore because there is ALWAYS some stupid issue that either doesn't get resolved or it takes forever to fix. That's why we stopped playing black opts. We have tried every fix advised out there and nothing.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Please don't let it be true!

necro threading is not very popular and is only going to annoy people, backwards compatibility not available on the x1 has been known about since the beginning of 2013.
  6. Uzi FTW Win User

Very annoying gamertag issue.

Hey there, Canadia. This seems to be a common problem among some 3-4 year old accounts. The only thing I can think of is to buy a 1600 and change your Gamertag to something and then back to Canadia. I know its a waste of money, but if you don't feel like
    dealing with it thats the only thing that can really be done.
Thema:

1. Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month. - Similar Threads - Very annoying issue

2. Very annoying issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very annoying issues.: Hi so, I have an Xbox Series S. I bought Silent Hill and Collection and my xbox refuses to say i own It and won’t let me play. There is also two update for the Microsoft store “Microsoft Xbox...
  3. Xbox menu sounds are very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox menu sounds are very annoying: Would you give us an option to turn off the dreadful menu sounds its sad when playstation allows you too but you dont same with pc you people are holding us back from features might be time to...
  4. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  5. Very annoyed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very annoyed...: So this is just an ongoing issue if it’s not one thing going down it’s another and it’s some serious bs... every other day something goes wrong and you can’t do jack on ur xbox till 4 am... I get...
  6. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  7. Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying.: Controllers keep disconnecting. It happens if other people use wifi for game or netflix. Wifi interferes with the controllers connection. Very bad. Next time a PlayStation!...
  8. Very annoying GTA5 On Demand Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very annoying GTA5 On Demand Issue: **NOTE: The game does work after a couple of tries, but this shouldn't happen..** So I purchased GTAV on demand the day it was released as such. I have 2 Xbox 360 Slim consoles as well. The main...
  9. Very annoyed with Xbox 360 and the connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very annoyed with Xbox 360 and the connection issues.: So I've been playing on my 360 just fine up until a few days ago. I go to play Black Ops 2 and it signs me out of Live whenever I start the game up. After that I tried clearing my cache and...
  10. Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue: This issue is only when I switch between a game/app and the dashboard. Every time I enter a game(this doesn't matter which game I put in) or exit to the dashboard, it always signs me off. This...