Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

Discus and support Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until it freezes every 5 seconds and i havr to stop playing because thoses sounds bugs gives me headaches Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update :(

submitted by /u/sqatchy
    [link] [comments]

/u/sqatchy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Scrtch Win User

Very Very Annoying Sound Lag

Here's a couple things you can try. This will help narrow down where it comes from.

Plug your Xbox into another input on the TV, especially if the other consoles that work use a different input.

If available, try another audio cable of the same type and also try a different cable altogether.

Clear your system cache on your Xbox.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

Let us know what you find with that and we can help you further.
  3. Captain DC007 Win User

Connection/lag problems worse

It's been very random. Been having good games n bad, although would say the lag issue seems more inconsistent since the update. But at least its moving in the right direction will have to wait n see what they do with the nxt update
  4. xILFxLEGION Win User

did the update do something?

i froze a grand total of one time before the update came out last week. have frozen around 20 times since, and the game now lags big time in certain areas at random times.
  5. LiThiumTecH Win User

Console Going to Black Screen When Quitting Games

it's a known issue since the last update. it will at random times go to a black screen.. Playing Rayman legends it has been doing this
  6. MerlinJnr Win User

Xbox one crashing to home screen

Same issue here. Only started happening since the Feb Update.

Issues:

1: On pressing (X) Back I occasionally get a Black Screen (still get sounds). Fix = Reboot (but this is dead annoying)

2: Random crashes to home screen, generally from COD Ghosts (which also always boots and loads a campaign level which is equally annoying).

I am not thinking this is a hardware error, more software and thus wouldn't want to send it back. Hopefully the March update will iron out these issues. If it persists after that, I'll send it back.
Thema:

1. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update - Similar Threads - Very annoying randoms

2. Very annoyed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very annoyed...: So this is just an ongoing issue if it’s not one thing going down it’s another and it’s some serious bs... every other day something goes wrong and you can’t do jack on ur xbox till 4 am... I get...
  3. Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do xbox one x controllers keep disconnecting???? Very annoying.: Controllers keep disconnecting. It happens if other people use wifi for game or netflix. Wifi interferes with the controllers connection. Very bad. Next time a PlayStation!...
  4. This is very annoying.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is very annoying.: Whenever I exit out of an Xbox One game, I check my profile and it says I'm playing Minecraft when I don't even have Minecraft on my Xbox. Please help. 6c9a8585-1966-4ecc-b5b4-aa528976fcae
  5. ANNOYING, VERY ANNOYING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANNOYING, VERY ANNOYING: WHY DO MY JIGSAWS KEEP CRASHING ? SO ANNOYING, CANT ALWAYS LOAD THEM EITHER 88d3358a-fd77-423c-9fa5-ab968dcb370b
  6. VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VERY ANNOYING DO YOU OWN THIS GAME MESSAGE EVERY TIME WHEN CHANGING GAME: I am getting totally overdosed about this message "Omistatko tämän pelin tai sovelluksen? Jos sinulla on pelilevy,aseta se laitteeseen nyt. Jos ostit levyn verkosta, niin varmista,että olet...
  7. very annoying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very annoying: obviously not the only one who is annoyyed dda3a7b7-8f8b-4fba-a5ae-c1e5f4388023
  8. Jigsaw is freezing up all the time ....very annoying.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw is freezing up all the time ....very annoying.....: Anyone knows what to do with Jigsaw ...is freezing un every 5 to 10 moves !!! 50f0fcab-2620-4dc5-b5e1-99bcb5afd833
  9. Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone read These? This should not be a big fix! It is very annoying it is $#$^&*$^$#^$ ...: When you select a power ball number and a EXTRA DAUB if one of the extra daub stars falls on your power ball number. When that number is called everything works right except when you go to the...
  10. Xbox One S very annoying buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S very annoying buzzing noise: Replaced my original Xbox One with a Xbox One S 1TB a few days ago. The fan is making a quite annoying buzzing sound. Like the bearing of the fan is very poor, or something is hitting the fan...