Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox game Bar

Discus and support Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i record with the Xbox game bar or make a clip its very Choppy and staticky. I use this software for my YouTube but i cant use a lot of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Just_Nerp, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Just_Nerp
    Just_Nerp Guest

Whenever i record with the Xbox game bar or make a clip its very Choppy and staticky. I use this software for my YouTube but i cant use a lot of my recording's because of it.

:)

Just_Nerp, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

Hi Mbathula,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With recording your voice it will not do this through the game bar itself. You either have to do it through the Xbox companion app or have a capture card. As this guide for

setting up streaming windows 10
    shows it will only record from the Microphone on the PC not the headset.

Recorded audio

Record game play with or without sounds from your game and your microphone, and choose the audio quality.

• To record game sounds with your game clips, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    • To choose a different audio quality than the default, select the Audio quality box and choose one of the options.
    • To record through your microphone, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    Thanks,

Brad
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

I Think with the audio Controls In Xbox Game Bar Affect the Transmission and recording gameplayers, but no affect the game volume, for that you need change in game
  4. mbathula Win User

Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With recording your voice it will not do this through the game bar itself. You either have to do it through the Xbox companion app or have a capture card. As this guide for

setting up streaming windows 10
    shows it will only record from the Microphone on the PC not the headset.

Recorded audio

Record game play with or without sounds from your game and your microphone, and choose the audio quality.

• To record game sounds with your game clips, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    • To choose a different audio quality than the default, select the Audio quality box and choose one of the options.
    • To record through your microphone, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    Thanks Brad. I went to the Companion app and it redirects me to the Windows 10 settings that you outlined above. Based on this, looks like the microphone has to be connected to the PC to record my own voice. Is there a way I can request this as a feature?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar Audio Glitching

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, could you check to see if you have the latest Windows Update, or if Xbox Game Bar itself needs an update?

Does your graphics card come with its own recording software too? If so, do you still get the same audio glitches when you use that to record gameplay?
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

Hi EYEcuDV

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Microsoft is currently working on improvements for the Xbox Game bar. You might want to download and install the beta to see if it helps.

Here are some things you can try to see if it helps:

Turn the Game Bar on or off in Windows 10:

1. Navigate to the Xbox app within Windows 10.

2. Select Settings and then Game DVR.

3. Turn ëRecord game clips and screenshots using Game DVRí to off.

Turn the Game Bar on or off in Windows 10 using the registry:

1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR.

2. Change the AppCaptureEnabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on.

3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore.

4. Change the GameDVR_Enabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on.

To remove the Game Bar altogether:

If you would like to remove the Xbox app altogether, try this.

1. Open a Windows PowerShell as an administrator.

2. Type or paste ëGet-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackageí

3. Let the process complete.

Let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

1. Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox game Bar - Similar Threads - Very Bad Audio

2. Very bad experience about Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very bad experience about Xbox one: Sir, I am using xbox one but it's a very bad experience. Its not user friendly, even if i buy game in CD it required online download avery time consuming. Always required updating.......
  3. Mi juego de ark va muy mal (Mod Translation: My Ark game is very bad)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi juego de ark va muy mal (Mod Translation: My Ark game is very bad): Cuando juego mi juego me va trabado y cuando salgo de mi partida se traba y no me deja moverle a nada y entro a otro juego pasa lo mismo pero si no juego ark todos mis juegos me ban muy bien y...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy really i am very depressed and upset , my controller disconnect alot of times during playing...
  5. Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now: Sprint (ISPs): Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now Its really making me mad of how they say high speed internet and all hat but its not my download speed is 0.51 Mbps and...
  6. Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla: Where to begin. It seems like if the game was developed only taking in consideration the Xbox One X and S and not the original vanilla version. I have a 1TB Tomb Raider Bundle console and...
  7. The voice of my voice feels very bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The voice of my voice feels very bad: When wandering to connect the external sound card to my portable pc and drifting the microphone registers like a 80-year-old transmission before it was better recorded and when i plug in (sound...
  8. Getting banned for doing noting bad? Very Injustice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned for doing noting bad? Very Injustice...: So recently this week I have been experiencing people who were playing unfairly so I stepped up with some Justice. I was playing on PUBG this week and a couple of the teams I played with betrayed...
  9. Bad (VERY) bad experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad (VERY) bad experience: so I purchased a Xbox one x on November 7th 2017 $500 system and not even 2 weeks later its stops working. I send the system back to microsoft. They say its going to be “repaired” they didnt even...
  10. Very BAD reputation for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very BAD reputation for no reason.: Hi everyone, i got banned from matchmaking for bad reputation playing Gears of War 4. The problem is that i never type bad message or any type of insults to other people. (exept rare cases...