Very bad experience about Xbox one

Discus and support Very bad experience about Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sir, I am using xbox one but it's a very bad experience. Its not user friendly, even if i buy game in CD it required online download avery time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WatijunglaWalling, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Very bad experience about Xbox one

Sir,

I am using xbox one but it's a very bad experience. Its not user friendly, even if i buy game in CD it required online download avery time consuming. Always required updating....

:)

WatijunglaWalling, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

disconnect your xbox from xbox live when inserting the cd for the first time, it wont then need to download any updates then, it will need to update when you next connect up to live though.
  3. SirBionicLegs Win User

If I may suggest there is an option of putting your Xbox onto instant on meaning the Xbox will load immediately and when your out of away from the console it will still automatically update you games and the system itself. As for the CD copies yes that
    is what is required from every platform these days as the others have stated.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

When you purchase a game on disc, that version of the game is usually the first version of it. But during the games life cycle it gets updated numerous times. When that happens, you need to download updates which could amount to being the whole game. The
    disc is mainly used now for licensing purposes to prove you own the game. It's the same for all platforms at the moment, and will continue to be this way for the foreseeable future.
  5. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

报告问题是个好点子
  6. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

网络质量决定了下载速度,我这儿也非常糟糕
Thema:

1. Very bad experience about Xbox one - Similar Threads - Very bad experience

2. Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox game Bar: Whenever i record with the Xbox game bar or make a clip its very Choppy and staticky. I use this software for my YouTube but i cant use a lot of my recording's because of it....
  3. Mi juego de ark va muy mal (Mod Translation: My Ark game is very bad)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi juego de ark va muy mal (Mod Translation: My Ark game is very bad): Cuando juego mi juego me va trabado y cuando salgo de mi partida se traba y no me deja moverle a nada y entro a otro juego pasa lo mismo pero si no juego ark todos mis juegos me ban muy bien y...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: i do not know what to say !!!!! very bad Xbox made me crazy really i am very depressed and upset , my controller disconnect alot of times during playing...
  5. Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sprint: Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now: Sprint (ISPs): Internet speed is very bad and there making us pay more now Its really making me mad of how they say high speed internet and all hat but its not my download speed is 0.51 Mbps and...
  6. Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world conversion crashing console badly, very unstable - Xbox One Vanilla: Where to begin. It seems like if the game was developed only taking in consideration the Xbox One X and S and not the original vanilla version. I have a 1TB Tomb Raider Bundle console and...
  7. The voice of my voice feels very bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The voice of my voice feels very bad: When wandering to connect the external sound card to my portable pc and drifting the microphone registers like a 80-year-old transmission before it was better recorded and when i plug in (sound...
  8. Getting banned for doing noting bad? Very Injustice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned for doing noting bad? Very Injustice...: So recently this week I have been experiencing people who were playing unfairly so I stepped up with some Justice. I was playing on PUBG this week and a couple of the teams I played with betrayed...
  9. Bad (VERY) bad experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad (VERY) bad experience: so I purchased a Xbox one x on November 7th 2017 $500 system and not even 2 weeks later its stops working. I send the system back to microsoft. They say its going to be “repaired” they didnt even...
  10. Very BAD reputation for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very BAD reputation for no reason.: Hi everyone, i got banned from matchmaking for bad reputation playing Gears of War 4. The problem is that i never type bad message or any type of insults to other people. (exept rare cases...