Very disappointed With Microsoft Support

Discus and support Very disappointed With Microsoft Support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I accidentally purchased Forza Horizon 4, I had no intentions of buying it, so I went to request a refund. For some reason, they didn't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisli21, Apr 8, 2021.

1. chrisli21
    chrisli21 Guest

So I accidentally purchased Forza Horizon 4, I had no intentions of buying it, so I went to request a refund. For some reason, they didn't let me refund the money which I find completely absurd considering I spent 80 bucks on it. I am very disappointed with their support and I know to never purchase from them again.

Yes, they required the game to be purchased no longer than 7 days and have a very short playtime, that's exactly what I had, requested a refund the same day I bought it and barely played the game.

Please let me in on this,

Chris

:)

chrisli21, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Wildcat Krazy Win User

Very disappointed with Microsoft

Fifty, that is about the only smart choice I made. I refused to get an Xbox One at launch and waited until they dropped the Kinect. I also passed on the $99 COD / AW Pro Edition because my gut told me something would go wrong with the download. At least
    I'm only out $59 for the game. I too loved the 360 and am so disappointed with the Xbox One. Hey, it's got a BluRay player though! Looks like the Xbox One is the new PS3. Wait a sec, at least the PS3 had 3D capability. *** you Microsoft!
  3. Mike Ince Win User

all i can do ingame is single player, it tells me that COD: AW cannot connect to xbox live
  4. Bilco299 Win User

I can't down load the update for the game? Goes form Queue to install back to Queue? Good thing I have a 360! They need to change the name from One to update all the time!!!
  5. FIFTYcalGMAN Win User

Consider yourself lucky Wildcat, some of us dropped $500 for this hurry up and wait console. I too am on my last leg with this box. To think the Xbox, and 360's gave me so much pleasure and the One being such a huge box of disappointment. Last night I felt
    just like the day I tried out my day one console. Disappointed and a bit mad. Spend my hard earned money only to have to wait for 56K type speed and 1999 load times whether digital or disc. I never liked digital downloads and will never buy another. Like many
    others I preordered, preloaded COD to play it right away and get double XP only to have it fail to launch at 12am. Had to delete and reload it. Today at 8am I was at 43%, went to work and came back, it was at 42%. Played the first few levels while I could
    and still at 42%. So I just uninstalled it and have to try and reload it again. So by the time this actually works Nov 3 is gone. Even more of a disappointment is the lack of any kind of feedback on this site. This console really reminds me of Windows 95 where
    the fix for everything as far as MS was concerned was to "Reboot the pc please".
  6. Wildcat Krazy Win User

I really don't blame Microsoft for all this! I blame myself! I was stupid enough to spend $399 on a console that I knew had issues. Secondly, I was stupid enough to spend a couple hundred more on disked games that are required to be installed on the hard
    drive. Thirdly, I was stupid enough to pre order a digital download of COD / AW from the Microsoft store. Microsoft didn't make me do all this, unfortunately I did it to myself.

All I can say is I have learned a valuable life lesson.
Thema:

1. Very disappointed With Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Very disappointed Microsoft

2. Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!

in XboX Insiders
    Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!: For the Xbox One X, 1440p@120hz HDR was not possible. It forced a 2160p@60hz HDR signal to the monitor. Unfortunately, this has not been fixed for Series X. Only 2160p@60hz HDR is possible....
  3. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  4. I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...: I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app. Please update the app immediately to support this much improved HDR format. When will it work??? Thanks...
  5. very disappointed in customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very disappointed in customer service: Hello, i would like to request a manger to contact me back regarding my son's xbox account and the horrible customer service with one of your agents. i made this call on April1st ,2020 at...
  6. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about: The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been Now I feel like worthless [Mod...
  7. Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]: Bonjour, je viens d'acheter une Xbox one X, pack Forza + Horizon, et je suis très déçu de ne pouvoir jouer tous de suite. Une console a 500€ et il faut attendre presque deux jours pour pouvoir...
  8. Very disappointed with Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very disappointed with Microsoft: I would just like to say that I am very disappointed with Microsoft atm, people have had problems with COD; Advanced Warfare for (in the UK) over 10 hours now and I haven't seen a single post by a...
  9. Very disappointed in my elite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very disappointed in my elite.: Let me preface this by saying I am in no way a hardcore gamer. I play about 6-10 hours a week and I am the only one in my home that uses my "ELITE" controller. That said,I purchased the controller...
  10. I am very disappointed in Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am very disappointed in Microsoft: Its been over a month and I have yet to receive my power cord for my xbox one i call every week to see if any thing has changed and nothing has they keep lying to me and i spent over $3,000 with...