Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!

Discus and support Very excited to try the new Console Streaming! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m really looking forward to trying the new console streaming but I have an Apple iPhone. Any ideas on when iOS will be supported or if it will be?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jasonbrunk72, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!

I’m really looking forward to trying the new console streaming but I have an Apple iPhone. Any ideas on when iOS will be supported or if it will be?

submitted by /u/jasonbrunk72
    [link] [comments]

/u/jasonbrunk72, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

I only was able to watch people stream all weekend but it looked great. I felt like a lot of the weapons are viable and it makes me very excited.
  3. DuFFuL Win User

March update is this right out the 4th

This is very exciting news. Can't wait!!!!
  4. PorQ 201 Win User

Prepare for Titan Fall

Being new to the X Box I am excited about the game due to all the hype around it. However, I am playing all next gen games, trying to be a more active gamer with the console. I ignored my PS3 to many years, no titles worth getting exciting for imo. Now that
    I have to use the XBONE to watch TV, stream Netflix, use Skype, etc...I am more prone to play video games.
  5. LowLifeLippi Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am equally excited about both concepts however the console streaming will probably be the one I use.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Borderlands 3

I'm very excited. I'm trying to catch all the achievements I can before 3 release and super stoked about the new DLC for 2!
Thema:

Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!

1. Very excited to try the new Console Streaming! - Similar Threads - Very excited try

2. Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow: Hi, Since one week ago I am experiencing a very slow upload speed for Xbox Live service. I have 250Mb Fiber connection, and using all other services besides Xbox Live, I can get a constant...
  3. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...: Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same...
  4. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  5. Download games is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games is very slow: I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the latest update is causing problems. All my other...
  6. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  7. New Dashboard looks great and is very fluid, But

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard looks great and is very fluid, But: There is a 2-3 second delay after signing in to my profile where the screen stays light black. submitted by /u/massitup [link] [comments]
  8. Disc drive stopped working after very little use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive stopped working after very little use: My teenage daughter has only had her xbox one s for 2 years after buying from new & thedisc drive has just stopped playing any kind of disc i.e. Games/cds/dvds the xbox has not been used all that...
  9. Very excited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very excited: I just ordered the Xbox One X off of amazon for the lowest price guranteed. Click here> http://amzn.to/2AIvt57 356df615-9d93-412b-8132-52dbf51d74e6
  10. E3 Opens To The Public For The Very First Time Ever! Excited Much?

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 Opens To The Public For The Very First Time Ever! Excited Much?: [img] Click Bait! Get excited! 9ceb3fd6-9ef9-4bb5-858e-d1dd92551819