Very Old Account Recovery

Discus and support Very Old Account Recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So several years ago (4+) I was a playing on Xbox 360. I was young and managed my own account, now I would like to recover that account. But I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dynamics Hyper, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Very Old Account Recovery

So several years ago (4+) I was a playing on Xbox 360. I was young and managed my own account, now I would like to recover that account. But I have several problems.

1. I only remember the Xbox Gamertag and the email used for the login.

2. I dont know the password to the xbox account or the password to the email used (so i’m unable to reset the password)

3. I cant reset the email used with the xbox account because the phone number associated with the email account isnt in use anymore.

So, is there anyway possible to recover this account and bring peace to my younger self?

:)

Dynamics Hyper, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Dynamics Hyper Win User

I have attempted to fill out this from several times with the information as correct as possible, but each time it is not enough.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only thing you can do is IF you have a console that the profile was on previously is once you get the email saying you have not provided them enough information you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can the escalate your
    case up to another team support will fill out a form that asks for some information off of the console that your profile was on previously, a reference number off of the email that you were sent saying you didnt provide them with enough information and a few
    other things about your account. They will send this info to their escalations team who will then look at this info and will get back with you within 72 hours to let you know one way or another if you provided enough information.

IF you do NOT have a console that this profile was on previously then the only thing you can do it to continue filling out the form at account.live.com/acsr with as much information as you can.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hyper,

In regards to what the others typed. The only way support will help recover an account is if it was hacked and all security proofs were changed. Otherwise you will need to continue to use the
    ACSR form. You can fill it out infinite times, just have to wait a short period of time between each one. As this is the only way to do the recovery, I will be locking this thread as
    it has been answered.

Brad
  5. Mickey E Win User
  6. voteDC Win User

Old account recovery!

Unfortunately if you don't know any of the other details connected to the account you wont be able to get it back.

-

They need something to verify you are the owner, or anyone could phone up and claim they just couldn't remember the address.
Thema:

1. Very Old Account Recovery - Similar Threads - Very Old Account

2. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  3. Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?: Hi. I have a power A docking station for my controllee, that dual type with the red/green light around. This is a original xbox charger? Today i putted it on the charger to fill it up, it was...
  4. Microphone on Xbox app Windows 10 making fuzzy very loud noise.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone on Xbox app Windows 10 making fuzzy very loud noise.: Hello, I have been having this problem for a while now and it is very irritating because i cannot talk to my Xbox friends on my PC so I hope someone can help me. My problem is that whenever i...
  5. Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account: getting some recent Russian logins attempts on my Microsoft account using my very old xbox profile id (xbox was given away YEARS ago) would like to divorce my xbox account from my microsoft...
  6. Cancel a very old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel a very old Xbox 360 account: How do I go about cancelling an xbox live account? We no longer have the machine and the account is so old we don't remember the access codes... 2e4ef716-dd61-4332-b195-25742dd3979f
  7. Very Old (Accidental) Incident that Resulted in an Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very Old (Accidental) Incident that Resulted in an Enforcement Action: Hello. I have been a very long time member of Xbox Live, and I have always tried my best to be as involved as I can in helping out Microsoft and the community. I have signed up for programs such...
  8. Issues with recovering a very old account(security info is known)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with recovering a very old account(security info is known): Hello everyone! I write to you all for help in recovering my very first account on Xbox LIVE ever. The gamertag is OutlawELYJAH. I know both the email address and password that was used for the...
  9. Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.: When Xbox 360 first came out I made a profile under Sangheili0158. I am trying to find a way to get it back. But it has been years so I can't remember the email or password. I just wanna find my...
  10. (Very) old email is associated to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Very) old email is associated to my account.: So I thought I would give World of Tanks a go on the ol' 360. When I get to the game it tells me that it'll set up an account associated with my live profile, that's fine - who would mind some...