Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

Discus and support Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anybody need extra player for your leaguy or team ? or if you know how to play for prices can somebody send me information if somebody is nice enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeftyLeech24181, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

anybody need extra player for your leaguy or team ? or if you know how to play for prices can somebody send me information if somebody is nice enough out there.

:)

HeftyLeech24181, Jan 25, 2014
  2. GM Connected League looking for players.

hey m,an very interested in the league you got going on if its 1 v1 or teams my gamertag is im a very skilled player you still looking?

3. GM Connected League looking for players.

hey very interested very skilled great online record only 3 losses anybody looking for a player let me know asap if possible

4. HeftyLeech24181 Win User

GM Connected League looking for players.

hey m,an very interested in the league you got going on if its 1 v1 or teams my gamertag is im a very skilled player you still looking?
  5. si09 Win User

Looking for FIFA Leagues & Tournaments?

Currently looking to recruit members for next seasons leagues. Open to all skill levels. If you love your FIFA then join our community for season 31.

Lots more going on besides leagues such as King of the Hill, Monthly Tournaments with prize give always and gaming events across many Xbox games.

Come and join us for some action on AbsoluteGaming.co.uk
  6. Mution Win User

Virtual Pro League - Join Now!! Prizes!!

Xbox 360 FIFA 12 Pro Clubs League - Win prizes such as...

Ultimate Team Coins & Card and also Microsoft Points!

I am currently looking for 9 Managers to take control of teams/clubs of around 6+ players to join the league,

I am also looking for new players who are looking for a pro club...additional players will be treated as free agents, you will just post on the forum and the managers will give you a trail and recruit you if you are good enough.

However if you are currently in a pro club and you think you have what it takes to win, you and your club will be welcome to join the league as an existing club.

The season has yet to start, Lets get signing up!

*Please read the rules before you sign up - any suggestion on forum are welcome*

Enter you FIFA 12 Pro club into the league or register as a free agent now!

http://vpxbox360.webs.com/
  7. HawkeyeNation9 Win User

XBox ONE Ballers in need of Friendly Teammates

Bro if you want a good league then go to www.tpleagues.com. its exactly what you're looking for. WE have 150+ players, with 10 teams, media covearge/articles for the league. we also have radio shows and live streams of games!

join at www.tpleagues.com! trust me you will love it!
  8. Mabus Incarnate Win User

Looking for a GM connected or eahl league

Anyone looking to join a very active GM Connected league, follow this link, register, and put your name on the waiting list. I stress THIS IS A VERY ACTIVE LEAGUE. The commissioner requires multiple visits to the site per week, forum activity and making
    all of your games each week.

League is for the serious players only, not looking for someone who will join and disappear a week later or quit after losing a handful of games. Currently only one person on the waiting list, and normally a team will open up every week or every other week.

s13.zetaboards.com/.../index
Thema:

Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

1. Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ... - Similar Threads - Very Skilled player

2. Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!

in XboX Insiders
    Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!: I'm a veteran gamer for 25 years and the new trend of dynamic resolution in games has got in my nerves. I play game it looks amazing in 4k then in another instance the game looks bad because...
  3. My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...: My xbox one x is so broken I can't find any help anywhere on how to fix it. Here are the problems, the xbox is showing the light on the home button so it should be on. It wont connect to my...
  4. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  5. Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrectly Refunded The Wrong Version Of A Game, Very Frustrated: Hello Microsoft, I have already talked with someone from the online support help and they have been unable to resolve my issue even though they acknowledge that a mistake was made on Microsoft's...
  6. Xbox has very unusual problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox has very unusual problem: I cannot start any of my games or apps even xbox assist wont start up. The updates are frozen with out pausing them. I went on other accounts on the same xbox and the same problem occurs. I have...
  7. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner: I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an...
  8. Very slow Xbox downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very slow Xbox downloads: For quite a while now I have been getting very slow downloads speeds on my Xbox One X. I have a decent connection of 45 Mbps which my Xbox is connected to wirelessly on a 5ghz channel. My...
  9. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  10. Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English: I don't understand why they translated forzathon like this. The original statement was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Centenario to win in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento". But what...