Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

Discus and support Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anybody need extra player for your leaguy or team ? or if you know how to play for prices can somebody send me information if somebody is nice enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeftyLeech24181, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

anybody need extra player for your leaguy or team ? or if you know how to play for prices can somebody send me information if somebody is nice enough out there.

:)

HeftyLeech24181, Jan 25, 2014
  2. GM Connected League looking for players.

hey m,an very interested in the league you got going on if its 1 v1 or teams my gamertag is im a very skilled player you still looking?

3. GM Connected League looking for players.

hey very interested very skilled great online record only 3 losses anybody looking for a player let me know asap if possible

4. HeftyLeech24181 Win User

GM Connected League looking for players.

hey m,an very interested in the league you got going on if its 1 v1 or teams my gamertag is im a very skilled player you still looking?
  5. si09 Win User

Looking for FIFA Leagues & Tournaments?

Currently looking to recruit members for next seasons leagues. Open to all skill levels. If you love your FIFA then join our community for season 31.

Lots more going on besides leagues such as King of the Hill, Monthly Tournaments with prize give always and gaming events across many Xbox games.

Come and join us for some action on AbsoluteGaming.co.uk
  6. Mution Win User

Virtual Pro League - Join Now!! Prizes!!

Xbox 360 FIFA 12 Pro Clubs League - Win prizes such as...

Ultimate Team Coins & Card and also Microsoft Points!

I am currently looking for 9 Managers to take control of teams/clubs of around 6+ players to join the league,

I am also looking for new players who are looking for a pro club...additional players will be treated as free agents, you will just post on the forum and the managers will give you a trail and recruit you if you are good enough.

However if you are currently in a pro club and you think you have what it takes to win, you and your club will be welcome to join the league as an existing club.

The season has yet to start, Lets get signing up!

*Please read the rules before you sign up - any suggestion on forum are welcome*

Enter you FIFA 12 Pro club into the league or register as a free agent now!

http://vpxbox360.webs.com/
  7. HawkeyeNation9 Win User

XBox ONE Ballers in need of Friendly Teammates

Bro if you want a good league then go to www.tpleagues.com. its exactly what you're looking for. WE have 150+ players, with 10 teams, media covearge/articles for the league. we also have radio shows and live streams of games!

join at www.tpleagues.com! trust me you will love it!
  8. Mabus Incarnate Win User

Looking for a GM connected or eahl league

Anyone looking to join a very active GM Connected league, follow this link, register, and put your name on the waiting list. I stress THIS IS A VERY ACTIVE LEAGUE. The commissioner requires multiple visits to the site per week, forum activity and making
    all of your games each week.

League is for the serious players only, not looking for someone who will join and disappear a week later or quit after losing a handful of games. Currently only one person on the waiting list, and normally a team will open up every week or every other week.

s13.zetaboards.com/.../index
Thema:

Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

1. Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ... - Similar Threads - Very Skilled player

2. Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused

in XboX Insiders
    Can 1.4 hdmi 120 FPS at 1080p I’m very confused: Hi there I recently bought a 144 hz 1080p monitor for the series x console. The thing that I have found is that it only has a 1.4 hdmi port, does this mean I won’t be able to play 120 FPS at 1080p...
  3. New Alpha Preview very laggy on my One S

in XboX Insiders
    New Alpha Preview very laggy on my One S: The latest Alpha Preview on my Xbox One S is very laggy on the home screen and in the quick access menu. Hope this gets fixed soon. My home dash is running at like 10 fps right now. submitted by...
  4. Xbox One acting very weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One acting very weird: Just yesterday i logged on to my xbox and saw that i wasnt connected to xbox live, so i tested the network and it was fine. I went on to play my game offline. A half hour later it signs me out of...
  5. Xbox One downloading very slow. 62 - 88 Mbps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One downloading very slow. 62 - 88 Mbps.: My setup Windows 10 PC downloading COD warzone 211GB Xbox One (first release console) COD warzone 103GB The Xbox is downloading at an amazing slow speed of 62 to 88Mbps My PC downloads at 27MB...
  6. i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...: I replaced my one S with a new one S all digital. A very bad mistake. I need a disc drive for it to meet my needs. The original series S had the disc drive and I was going to wait until it came...
  7. ayuda muy asco el método de compras[the shopping method helps very disgusting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ayuda muy asco el método de compras[the shopping method helps very disgusting]: he intentado comprar un juego con 4 tarjetas diferentes dos visa y 2 mastercard NO ME DEJA ni el xbox y tampoco por la pagina microsoft quería comprar GTA V con es descuento y no me dejo aparece...
  8. Whoa, this is new. Thanks Xbox, very cool!

in XboX Insiders
    Whoa, this is new. Thanks Xbox, very cool!: [IMG] submitted by /u/kaboomaster09 [link] [comments]
  9. Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: Hiya, As the title suggests, I made this account back in 2005-2006. I cant for the life of me remember the old email address that the account was linked too, and I no longer own the Xbox system...
  10. Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English: I don't understand why they translated forzathon like this. The original statement was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Centenario to win in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento". But what...